19

"Sunoo hyung!!~ A delivery for you." Jungwon shouted as Sunoo came rushing down the stairs, his hair still wet.

"Is it finally here?? THE BIG TEDDY BEAR!!-." He stopped with his excited momentum when he saw the size of the box. "Eh? Is that for me? When did I order that?" Sunoo scratched his head.

"Maybe someone delivered it to you?" Jungwon guessed. Sunoo had his eyes shaped like stars. He was excited to see what was in it. It was a black box with a mint green ribbon. He brought it with him to his room, placing it on his bed.

He took a long inhale, before untying the ribbon. The suspense:^

"Let's do this!" He untied it, slowly opening the lid. His face show a lot of confusion. Shirts, it was shirts. But then he gasped knowing these aren't just shirts. They're Ni-ki's shirts.

He took one as he smelled it. It smelled just like him. He almost cried.. again... Then he saw a note, It was no denying that Ni-ki sent this to him. He as well cried, tears streaming down his face when he read it.

To My Kim Sunoo☀️

My Sun..I'm sorry. I'm really sorry.. I regret what I did, and it was foolish of me to break your heart. But I did realize that I loved you, I love you Kim Sunoo.. I want to hug you again, but I'm far away as ever. I went back to Japan to fix my father's company that is taking a massive loss. And.. I saw the gift you gave me.. Thank you.. I will come back for you, Kim Sunoo. And when I do, I'll hug you, I'll kiss you and I'm never letting you go. So wait for me, Okay? I love you.

From Your Riki~

Jungwon rushed to Sunoo's room when he heard him sobbing. He saw him clutching unto some shirts, as his right hand contained a note.

"Sunoo hyung what happened?" Jungwon asked as he hugged his crying hyung. "He said he's sorry, he said he'll come back." Jungwon was confused to who'm he was pointing it to.

"Who said sorry?" Jungwon faced to look at him. "Riki..." he sobbed. Jungwon realized that Sunoo loved Ni-ki and there was nothing he can do to make him forget about the guy.

I'll wait for you.. So hurry, and come back to me..

[2 years later]

"Sunoo hyung!!!!" Jungwon shouted. Sunoo glared at him, "Quit being loud jungwon, I'm on a meeting with the student council!" Sunoo scolded apologizing to his workmates. Jungwon laughed awkwardly before heading out.

Sunoo is now a college student, studying in a university. Right now, the student council is planning to discontinue the upcoming event, which was a music festival.

It was a saturday, however an urgent call must be made.

"Yes, Haru-sunbae." Sunoo bid goodbye as he ended the call. Sunoo got ready in the last minute, putting a black hoodie, as he had plans with Jungwon and Jay, well maybe a third wheel to their date. Sunoo had no plans at all but Jungwon insisted on him joining.

"What are we doing here?!" Sunoo tried to escape the fact that they were in a carnival. He doesn't hate it, as long as he doesn't ride any of those high rides.

"C'mon hyung." Jungwon dragged him to the big viking boat. He shouted before it even started, holding onto jungwon for dear life.

"Aaaaaahhh! Curse you yang jungwon!! I'll make sure you never talk again!!!" Sunoo yelled. "I'm right here hyung!!" Jungwon shouted so that his hyung could hear. Besides them, others were shouting so it was hard to hear.

When Sunoo was shouting for his life, Jay and jungwon were just taking picture like they were on a boat that had a strong current of wind.

When they finally set foot on land.. OOF. Sunoo looked for the nearest bench, not letting go. "N-no. I will not ride that HUGE ferris wheel." He emphasize the very huge word, because it was.

"Hyung, you have us. And it's slow not like the viking." Jungwon said, Sunoo agreed, jungwon was like his little brother.

"I'll go, but I'll make this the last ride." He glanced at both of them who agreed.

"Why wouldn't sunghoon and jake come with us.." sunoo pouted.

"You're asking the obvious hyung, they're on a date." Jungwon opened the door to the ferris wheel. Jay along with jungwon sat together, while sunoo on the opposite end.

It started to move clock wise. It was slow but it felt like your soul left your body. Sunoo gripped onto the seat and the window's opening. Closing his eyes aggressively then it suddenly calmed as he envisioned Ni-ki, smiling while looking back.

The two looked confused and was scared why sunoo had started to tear up.

"S-sunoo hyung? Is it too scary? I'm sorry, I should never have forced you." Jungwon took a closer look at his hyung who just smiled. The couple looked at each other, "Don't worry, I'm fine." Sunoo went back to close his eyes, wanting to avoid crying again.

"Hyung, are you sure you're okay by yourself?"
Jungwon asked, him wanting to ride the bump cars with jay.

Sunoo nodded, pointing at the view near the beach. "I'll be there, so take your time and enjoy your date." Sunoo smile assuringly. Jungwon thanked his hyung before dragging Jay to the line.

Sunoo slowly walked at the peak where you could see the sunset. He took his phone out to take a picture. He sighed, waiting was hard.. he was getting impatient. Or maybe, he wasn't really come back.

The air breeze lingered on him, he felt the chill of the cold but avoided it by closing his eyes. Suddenly the cold air was filled with warmness.

A hug from behind was formed, he flinched for a second still not opening his eyes. Breathing was felt in the crook of his neck.

"I'm here... I came back.. My sun."

:)

Guyss! congrats ENHYPEN!!!! we are so proud of you!! <33 though I got the news much later on, it was probably the award they won in tma!! Correct me if I'm wrong.

Enjoy~

Enjoy~

:|