20

"I'm here... I came back.. My Sun." He whispered.

"Ni-ki..?" Sunoo slowly turned around. There he mnnn was, the love of his life.. Nishimura Riki. The boy smiled at him, Sunoo couldn't help but hug him, crying on his chest.

Ni-ki caressed his hair, playing with it as tears also fell on his cheeks. To see his sunshine again, that was what he was waiting for.

"What took you so long? It was so hard to wait for you for two years." He broke their hug, looking at Ni-ki. "I'm sorry, but I'm here now. I'm... i'm sorry." He looked down.

Sunoo knew what Ni-ki was thinking of. He held his cheeks as he aligned their forehead. "It's okay. I forgave you a long time ago.." he smiled.

"But how did you know it was me here?" He asked. Ni-ki showed a soft smile as he turned around to show the sweater sunoo gave him. "You were wearing these.."

Ni-ki held his hand but the happiness subsided when the ring was gone. He took a closer look, did he lose it?

"Are you looking for this?" Sunoo showed him a necklace. Ni-ki had his happy moment back, for a few second he was worried that back then he threw the ring because of what he had done, and what had happened.

Jungwon came back but he wasn't happy to see Ni-ki. His eyes glaring like daggers at the boy, he would never forget how much his bestfriend suffered because of him. Likely, he had no say to this, just by looking at sunoo, he was happy again. That's what mattered right now.

"Listen Ni-ki, If you hurt Sunoo hyung again I'll kick your ass!" He snarled. "Who's ass are you gonna kick babe?" Jay looked at his boyfriend.

"No ones ass.." he looked away. That sent them to laughters, people looking their way because of the noise.

Later on, They went home. Ni-ki also had to come home to see his sister. "Can I come with you?" Sunoo said when him and Ni-ki were upstairs in his room.

"Of course. You'll be okay right?" Ni-ki asked. "Why wouldn't I be? You're here after all." He smiled.

Yes he was here, he' back after two years. The long wait had made the two excited to see each other, hearts forming their eyes as they finally solved a massive problem. But..

"Go away, we're over."

Did they forget that. They weren't together anymore, no special relationship. Just friends? Close friends?

Just when Ni-ki had gathered his stuff, it started to rain so hard. The weather earlier was as sunny as ever, that you would never expect it would rain. Sunoo looked at the worried Ni-ki, he did want to meet his sister but I think it won't be until tomorrow.

Ni-ki sat on sunoo's bed near the window, looking at the pouring rain. His attention got moved to Sunoo when his closet door opened. He took his sweater off, changing to a new one. His body, so white, pale... He went closer to give him one of his back hugs.

"Right.. I knew you would do this." Sunoo chuckled softly as he held Ni-ki's hands. "Now, now. Can we sleep so we can see your sister tomorrow?" He faced Ni-ki. He nodded, dragging Sunoo near the bed.

They were in each others embrace. Drifting to a very calm, peaceful world of their own. To dreamland..

"You lied to that boy!"

"We're over."

"He just looked like your ex."

"Sunoo hyung!" Ni-ki woke the Sunoo who was full of sweat from having a bad dream. He was trembling, hugging Ni-ki despite that he was the cause of the dream.

"We, we were over.. I forgot that.." He sobbed silently as he hugged Ni-ki who already sitting down from the bed. 

Ni-ki tried his best to comfort Sunoo, he didn't want to see him cry, not after all these years. "Shhh, I know. But I'm getting you back, okay?" He played with Sunoo's hair, soothing him into calming down. "Sleep my Sun.." he kissed his forehead before going to sleep with him, again in his embrace.

"I love you." Ni-ki whispered.

[End]

Just kidding! HAHAHAH this chapter is rushes. So yeh