21

"Knock Ni-ki. She's your sister." Sunoo spoke, holding Ni-ki's hands to calm him down from nervousness.

"W-who is it?" His sister answered, the voice sounding distant, far from the door. Another girl was there inside, his sister's guest. Though it sounded like the guest came unexpectedly.

"Noona, It's me." Ni-ki spoke again, leaning against the door to hear any sound from inside. He knocked, and knocked.

"Noona! Is everything alright?! Open the door! If not, I'll break it!" He started getting more worried, or not, irritated.

Sunoo got scared, getting a grip of what's gonna happen. Holding Ni-ki's hand tighter to stop him from doing anything. "Ni-ki, I'm getting scared so calm down." He tugged Ni-ki's shirt.

He breathed as he knocked again. "Noona! Please open up. Sunoo is tired already.. That's, that's not good." Ni-ki's voice became soft as it shouted worry. Sunoo smiled seeing Ni-ki loosen up.

Finally the door opened. "N-ni-ki! Uhh, Welcome back!" His sister hugged her. His brother glanced inside to pure madness and chaos. This didn't get unnoticed by his sister so she just tried to get the attention out from the mess.

"Aah come in." She opened the door wider to let them inside. "I'm so sorry you have to see this mess Sunoo-yah." She said looking at sunoo who obviously didn't mind at all. He's even willing to help clean up.

"No, I'll help her. Go upstairs and rest, okay?" Ni-ki held his hand. Bringing Sunoo to one of the guest room, he kissed his forehead before he went down to help his sister.

"Why is it so messy here, Noona? Did you have a party or what?" Ni-ki asked, picking even shirts on the floor, lifting it to see a better view.

"Uhhh, Yes. I had, a sleep over with my friends." She laughed awkwardly, continueing to clean.

"Pfftt, you don't have friends Noona. You are a house monster, YOU. DON'T. PARTY. sooo, what is going on?" Ni-ki noticed the lies his sister kept telling him. To think that she still thought of him as a naive boy, ticked him off.

"I'm almost in my twenties Noona. Stop treating me like a child." He ignores the pitied stares his sister gave him, placing the clothes into the basket.

"She's here. Cha-yoon."

Ni-ki came to a stop, scoffing, like he cared. "And? That is none of my business if she's back." He handed her the basket filled with dirty clothes.

"I meant in here, in this very house. If possible, Sunoo must have met her by now." She walked away. Ni-ki glanced at her sister, doing the laundry like it wasn't a big deal.

What was Cha-yoon gonna think? If she knows that Ni-ki is not in any special relation to Sunoo, who knows what she might do. Unless she's got a grudge. But did she? She was like an angel, similar to sunoo that is.

Ni-ki rushed up the stairs, into Sunoo's room, barging the door open like it was none of their business. However Sunoo was just fast asleep. There was no one in his room. He looked at all the rooms in the mansion. Until he came to the very last room.

He was downstairs for 30 minutes there was no way they didn't meet. He opened it slowly to find Cha-yoon dressed in her bath robe.

He immediately closed the door. She is here...! He clenched his fist. He doesn't know why he was angry, not that he forgot about how she left him. Before Cha-yoon could even open the door he rushed to Sunoo's bedroom.

He panted as he closed the door slowly behind him. Sitting next to Sunoo, he sighed. "You must be tired, my sun. I'm going to protect you from who ever hurts you.." he played on his her, swirling and putting it to the side to show his sleeping face.