15

"BAHAHAHA, you look like a disrupted unicorn!" Jungwon laughed at Jay who had a paper unicorn horn on his forehead because of where sunoo placed it. Jay was angry but let jungwon have the fun.

The twinz of course had most of the fun, teasing and pranking their hyungs. Sunoo opened his present and he almost threw daniel out the house because the whole gift box was full of fake spiders.

Jungwon gifted him a nice mint colored sweater which matched jungwon's yellow one. Heeseung gave him a pack of pens.

"Heeseung hyung, you know I have a lot of pens right?" Sunoo said seriously. "You never know, you might wake up with no pens one day." Heeseung shrugged. Sunoo chuckled.

Sunoo looked at Ni-ki, he smiled, to be honest, he wasn't expecting a gift but at the same time he did expect for something.. haha.

Ni-ki dragged him near the cake and handed him the cake knife. "Cut it open my Sun." Ni-ki smiled.

Sunoo cut it open from the middle but it wouldn't come through. "What's wrong with this?! Can I wreck it?" He asked to which the others agreed. He saw a white box covered in plastic. He opened it up to see a ring engraved in Ni-ki's initial.

He cried.. again.. But he was more worried he would lose it. Ni-ki put it on Sunoo, interwining their hands afterwards. The rings meeting one another from opposite hands.

"Sunoo, I've asked you this before and I hope I'll get an answer the second time I say this. Will you be my boyfriend?" Ni-ki smiled.

"Yes!!" Sunoo hugged Ni-ki. The others clapped, Daniel immitating a gag and Taki covering his eyes.

"Finally!! You two are official!" Jungwon scoffed.

The were all clingy and lovey the rest of the party.

It was almost 12 in the early morning and most of them already went home. Daniel, Taki, and Hanbin along with Nicholas already went home an hour ago, Sunghoon put Jake to sleep in the guest bedroom because he got tired.

Meanwhile, Ni-ki keeps on getting text messages that would always distrupt party games, or their deep talks.

A notification popped up again. "Ni-ki, I think you should check that." Sunoo said, tidying the table.

Unknown number

Unknown :

: Are you living your best life?

: How are you with that boy?

: Did you think you can
escape reality by being with him?!

: Wake up Riki!!

: Go outside, Yu-na's waiting
for you..
read 12:33

"My sun, I have to go. Urgent matter." Ni-ki spoke rushingly, giving sunoo a peck in the cheek hurriedly.

"Eh? Did something bad happen..?" Sunoo
though, "That kid, he left his jacket." Sunoo stopped washing the dishes and turn to get Ni-ki's jacket.

"Where ya going?" Sunghoon asked him. "Ni-ki left without his jacket, I'll take it to him." He answered.

"Don't you need to wear yours?" Sunghoon said, sunoo is just wearing his tee with no jacket on.

"I don't need it, it'll just be a minute then I'll be back." He said going out.

He walked to the near parking lot. It was so cold and dim that he shivered. He looked and he was relieved Ni-ki hadn't started the engene yet. ;)

But he was arguing with some girl, a familiar girl to Sunoo. "Isn't that Riki's ex girlfriend??" Sunoo crouched closer to hear what they were saying.

Sunoo felt like they were a couple having an arguement. To be honest, they would actually be fit for each other. A boy's girl.

"Did you think now that your father is in jail, your marriage contract was cancelled. Hell no!" She yelled. Ni-ki kept quiet.

"Your father might be behind bars but that doesn't mean that he can't do anything Ni-ki. You're here living your best life trying to escape the reality you didn't want." She exclaimed. Ni-ki wanted to shut her up, she was too loud. He already told her not to mention anything about his past.

"You lied to that boy! Did you tell him you didn't have a choice but to accept the marriage? Fuck you! You accepted it because I looked like your ex girlfriend! But now that you found someone who resembles her more than me you cast me away like I wasn't your friend!! Not only does he look like her but their personality is similar." She continued to yell at Ni-ki.

Sunoo covered his mouth to avoid making a noise. He was right, his hunches always proves him right . He wanted to cry. Is that the reason Ni-ki started to approach him. His tears started to escape.

He was even more disappointed that Ni-ki just kept quiet, he didn't even say anything to deny it. A sob escaped from his mouth. He thought, that at least this didn't happen on his birthday.

Ni-ki and Yu-na glanced to where the sound came from and was shocked to see the gutted Sunoo who's head was hung low. Gripping onto Ni-ki's jacket.

"m-my Sun.." Ni-ki stuttered. His world fell apart when he saw Sunoo give him an unforgivable glare.

Sunoo aggressively handed Ni-ki his jacket and walked off. He ran after him, stopping Sunoo by grabbing his wrist.

He cried, Ni-ki tried to cover him with his jacket but Sunoo tried his best to shrugg it off. "Sun.. I'm.. I'm sorry.." Ni-ki apologized.

"Sorry?! Sorry for what?! For making me think that I actually found the love of my life but I actually got decieved?! Or, That I only got to experience your "love" because I fucking look like your ex girlfriend!!" Sunoo screamed. "You just asked me out Nishimura.. why..? Why did you have to do this to me..?" He sobbed.

Ni-ki hugged him, his tears escaping as well. Sunoo rested his face on Ni-ki's chest. They weren't wearing something warm. But that is something only Sunoo should be worried about. He is 't prone to the cold after all.

"I really do love you, Sun." Ni-ki spoke as he cupped Sunoo's cheeks. Wiping his tears away. Sunoo did the same, with both of his hands.

"I love you too, genuinely." He hugged Ni-ki before letting him go. "Go away, we're over." Sunoo said before leaving Ni-ki alone in the dark parking lot.

"I'll win you back, I have to. Because, I thought I would never love you, but I did.."

:)

How's your heart? Is this okay? I believe this is what they call as 'angst'. Sorry for not giving a warning (not).

And bro, Enhypen's Charybdis moodboard is up. Did you see it? Ni-ki's hair is still long oh shi-

They all look so fine and hawt- <3333

I did A double update because I might not be able to update for a while. Happy reading pepol.

-zii