25

[2 years later]

Heeseung came home, hearing a sob next to Jungwon who had the tv on. He immediately dropped his bag to go to that sound.

"What happened this time? It's the 5th time this week that he's cried." Heeseung bent his knee down to have a better look at Sunoo who was crying.

"Hyung.. He's totally ignoring me!" Sunoo sniffled, hugging unto the soft pillow that he snatched from jungwon. Jungwon and Heeseung glanced at each other.

"So you're saying Ni-ki is still ignoring you? And why is that? You guys we're all happy last week." Heeseung couldn't believe.

"How am I suppose to know hyung, I thought of anything I did to upset him but I didn't do anything!" Sunoo hugged jungwon, not knowing why Ni-ki is ignoring him. Not only does he do that, but he rarely came home this week. 

"Talk to him about it Sunoo. Even though we moved out from the house doesn't mean that the atmosphere should change. If you don't settled this then you'll ruin the mood for the next day's wedding." Heeseung said, glancing at jungwon who agreed at him.

He didn't understand why it was happening now. Jungwon moved in with Jay and Heeseung was living in an apartment close to his dance workshop.

The only way to settle this, and to know why Ni-ki is acting this way is to talk to him even if he tries to avoid it.

Jungwon's phone rang. As he ended the call, he was said to come home, and heeseung followed after thirty minutes.

Sunoo was alone, waiting for Ni-ki to arrive. Ni-ki visits Heeseung often but he doesn't know a thing about Ni-ki's sudden behavior.

The next thing he knew, Ni-ki walked in looking tired and drained. He wanted to go and hug him, talk to him about what he was feeling, but how could he do that if he saw how uninterested Ni-ki is right now. The light bags under his eyes, sighing every now and then.

Ni-ki was already upstairs in their room.

"R-riki..." sunoo's voice was breaking. He rarely uses this name now. Ni-ki's back was facing sunoo. He laid next to him and wrapped his arms around ni-ki.

"Is everything okay? Please talk to me.. I don't like this.." he almost let his tears out. Sunoo could feel ni-ki's breathing however he didn't look his way, he still faced the opposite.

"Y-you said you'd marry me just a week ago.." Sunoo put his face on Ni-ki's back, tightening his hug. "I was excited about it. We can't possibly attend Sunghoon's wedding in this rate.." Sunoo sniffled, tears started to decorate his already red eyes.

"Should I tell them we can't make it?" Sunoo got up to look at ni-ki but his eyes were closed. All this time he was just talking to himself? Did ni-ki even hear a thing.

Sunoo continued to close his eyes, trying to sleep. Hugging onto ni-ki even if it made no difference. He felt warmth in his hands. He smiled. "Goodnight.."

Ni-ki was gone again, he always wakes up so early. He felt a rush of panic when he saw the closet all unorganized and clothes in the bottom.

He went downstairs to see jungwon, jay and heeseung helping ni-ki pack a small luggage. "What. Where are you going?!" He asked half way at the stair case.

"He's not going anywhere sunoo, he's packing for tomorrow's wedding. We have to go to the hotel to be ready. Even though it'd be a family-friend event." Heeseung explained.

He relaxed for a moment. But then ni-ki started going ahead in the car with jay following behind him.

"W-what is wrong with him?!!" Sunoo grunted, stomping his feet. He doesn't get it and he is starting to think that ni-ki doesn't want to do this anymore.