13

[3 days before Sunoo's Birthday]

The guys have already started to organize and plan for Sunoo's Birthday. Table clothe, the invitation which would only be a few close friends, the food, and lastly the cake which was assigned by Ni-ki, also because he wanted to.

He made the baker put the small box with the ring inside, covered in plastic with his Initials for Sunoo cause he was already wearing his which had sunoo's initials. He himself couldn't wait.

I am convinced that not all my hunches are true.. Sunoo thought as he scribbled on some paper. After knowing when Ni-ki's birthday was and what his favorite color is, he just couldn't wait to buy him a present.

That is why he plans to go to the mall today with Jungwon and maybe even, Jake! But he has to call him first. He hopes nothing went wrong with him and Sunghoon after he confessed. Or else he would blame himself and not have a good birthday.

"Annyeong!!" Sunoo greeted Jake over the phone. "Ah, Sunoo-shi! It's been a while."

Jake sounded okay, he didn't seem worried, but Sunoo couldn't contain it and ask how he was doing or if everything was okay.

"Don't worry. We're doing fine. Couples go through every hardships together!" Jake shared. Sunoo chuckled, hearing that they were doing just fine.

"Sooo, by any chance, are you free today?" Sunoo asked Jake. "I am. Why?" Jake asked back.

"We were wondering if you wanna come with us to the mall." Sunoo said excitedly. He really hopes that Jake will agree.

And he did. Sunoo was ecstatic, he always wanted to hang out with Jake, cause why not? He is related to Sunghoon, he still sees him as his best friend even if they were still ignoring each other.

"We'll pick you up at 10, is it okay?" Sunoo wanted to make sure that nothing goes wrong today and the others are okay with every decision. "Sure, sure. See you!" Jake ended the call.

Jay is coming with with them since he's the only one who has a car here besides Ni-ki. Rich things..

Jay picked both Jungwon and Sunoo up. Of course they instructed the others not to tell Ni-ki where they were. Sunoo wanted to buy him a custom made sweater that had his name behind the shirt with his birthday, same for him, where it had Ni-ki's name and his birthday.

"I can have it done tomorrow so you can pick it up." The guy said. After sunoo begged him that it was urgent and if it can be done as soon as possible. He even said he would pay more, by 'him' he meant Jay. He's literally taking advantage of his best friend's boyfriend.

"Alright!" he swung his hands up, wrapping it on his friend's shoulder. They went to a jewelry store. The couple picking out matching Necklaces and Jake finding a beautiful bracelet fit for him and Sunghoon.

Sunoo didn't pick anything, though there was this ring that can be customized, however he already had the sweater, plus he thinks he'll lose it in the long run.

After that, Jake went to the mall's bakery to buy a dessert for Sunghoon. Everyone thought about how sweet he is. Sunoo did think what Sunghoon does to make Jake happy but he isn't in a position to ask right now. I might make him uncomfortable by asking..

They said goodbye to Jake after dropping him off to Sunghoon's apartment building. Sunghoon was already waiting inside the building, he was quickly spotted because he waved at them.

Sunoo waved back, smiling, he just wanted to stop their fight. Sunghoon smiled from the distance.

You recieved a text from Sunghoon Hyung

"Thanks for taking care of Jake today!" It said, sunoo couldn't contain his smile. Finally! They're okay now. Right?

╰(*'︶'*)╯♡

"Ni-ki~ Why are you sulking?" Sunoo asked Ni-ki who refues to even look at sunoo.

"Where were you? The others didn't tell me where you were even if I begged." Ni-ki crossed his arms.

He was such a quiet person back then, now he's such a baby.. aha.

"I was at the mall with Jungwon and Jake." Sunoo laughed which eased Ni-ki a little. Ni-ki smiled, opening his arms for sunoo. "You spoil me all the time." Sunoo chuckled. "I'll even spoil you all my life." Ni-ki smirked.

Sunoo began to yawn, disrupting his hug with Ni-ki to lay down. Ni-ki laid beside him, wrapping his arms around sunoo's small waist.

"Hmm, I know you would do this." Sunoo spoke sleepily.

"Advance happy Birthday, Sun." He snuggled with Sunoo as they fell asleep.

:)

Is today's chapter okay? I hope you enjoyed it!
And, and. I'm currently writing another sunki and also a jaywon ff but I won't be publishing it as I might not be able to update this.

-zii