23

"Ni-ki.. we need to talk." Cha-yoon pulled Ni-ki inside the laundry room. Closing it behind her, Ni-ki snickered, trying to get out when cha-yoon blocked it.

"Please, just this once." She lowered her arms.

"We talked yesterday, wasn't that enough?" He told her. She shook her head, "please." She spoke again.

"Hurry up, I have to drive sunoo to university. I don't want him late." He looked away. Before she could even speak, Ni-ki was non-stop tapping his feet impatiently.

Cha-yoon scoffed. "You're never like this to me. I would always tell you to drive me to school when you drive sunoo willingly. Did you ever love me back then?" She asked, her eyes starting to water.

"Don't fucking cry!" Ni-ki shouted. "I should be the one crying here cha-yoon, feeling bad. I always question myself if I was enough, that a guy like me couldn't even make you think twice about leaving. YOU WERE OKAY WITH IT! Did you ever thought of me when you left? I did love you, to answer your question. But not as much as I love Sunoo. He takes care of me unconditionally. Unlike you." He finished.

"Don't compare me to him! He is a boy and I am a girl! So don't think that we are in the same level!" She yelled, glaring at Ni-ki.

"Yes, that's right! You will never be at the same level! Because he is as twice as kind, caring, helpful, selfless and loving as you are!

I don't know what you brought me in here for, but Sunoo is waiting for me. And if you will just keep on pestering me, I'll tell my sister to make you leave!" He opened the door, once again leaving cha-yoon alone.

He called out for Sunoo telling him that they were going when Sunoo just came out from the corner, near the laundry room. "H-have you been listening?" Ni-ki stuttered. Sunoo just nodded as he led him outside.

"Weren't you a bit harsh, Ni-ki?" Sunoo sighed as he typed on his phone. "What, have you grown friendship with cha-yoon for you to defend her?" Ni-ki answered, eyes on the road, making a left turn.

"No, but she's kind." Sunoo responded. "She's kind outside, but not on the inside. You'll know once she starts acting up." He turned right aggressively that it tipped sunoo side ways.

"Are you angry at me or what Nishimura? What the heck is wrong with you?" Sunoo exclaimed at him, fixing himself in the seat.

"Why do you poke your nose on our business?! Clearly, I have nothing for the girl anymore! She left me thus the actions I return to her." He rose his voice a little.

"Well I'm sorry for being such a nosy person who cares about you! Stop the car I'm walking to university!" Ni-ki stopped unexpectedly making Sunoo get out of the car. Ni-ki clutched into his hair, banging his hands on the dashboard.

"That's.... Not what I meant..." he cursed himself. Why did he suddenly get mad like that. Now his sun had to walk all the way to university.

"Mr. Kim Sunoo, you're late." A boy spoke. "Aha, sorry hyung." He scratched his head awkwardly. To be honest, he didn't have school today but he had meeting with the student council. One of the members are celebrating a party coming up and with Sunoo being the only one who knows more about it got summoned.

"Why in a bad moon, Sunoo?" His hyung asked him. "Nothing hyung. Let's get started." He panted. "Did you run here?" He nodded, wiping the sweat, shivering from the cold outside. The others didn't question because they know that sunoo wouldn't want to talk about it.

_______

Ni-ki cleaned the room, made dinner for Sunoo, did the laundry and even went to the store to buy Sunoo some of his favorite snacks. Whilst he was walking in the sweets aisle, he stopped to see a heart shaped box of chocolate. He thought that he should ask Sunoo now, he didn't want to make him wait.

He got it for him. Also buying some papers to make a note. Just thinking about it made him all giddy and excited. To make Sunoo his again, he made sure never to break his heart. But they were in a fight just this morning...

As he waited for Sunoo to get home, he sat on the bean bag, reading a book. He went to all kinds of posititon. Sitting, laying down, curling into a ball, and his legs in the air. Sunoo is taking too long to return.

When the door finally opened, he jolted up. The tired looking Sunoo immediately dropped his bag, heading straight to the wash room. That dispirited Ni-ki, It's all in the mood to ask him. Sunoo will be irritated if he'd be asked a question when tired. What will he do now?

Sunoo came out with wet hair and already in his pajamas. He stretched before heading to bed. Knocked down as soon as his head hit the pillow.

He saw me right? Is he ignoring me because of our fight this morning? Ni-ki thought. Clearly he didn't want to disrupt Sunoo and anger him even more, so he decided to sleep on another guest bedroom. But before that, he slept beside him for 30minutes. Hugging him from behind.

Sunoo woke up without a Nishimura Riki by his side. He checked other rooms next to his, seeing Ni-ki nearly falling off the bed. He walked closer, moving him as gently to the center, covering him with a blanket.

"I'm still mad at you idiot!" He huffed softly. He knew that both of them would be busy, he had classes and Ni-ki had practice. He kindly prepared Ni-ki his stuff before heading to his university.

Ni-ki smiled at the sight of his dance bag on the bed, all ready and filled with a bottled botter, extra clothes, snacks and etc., "I love you."

______

Ni-ki got home, already finding Sunoo on the bean bag. He felt that he was ignoring him, hence why he headed straight to take a shower. Once he got out, all ready for bed, he was ready to sleep on the other guest bedroom again. Sunoo stopped him by grabbing his wrist. Pushing him to sit on the bed. He sat on top of him, wrapping his legs behind like a baby koala. Hugging him and burrying his face on the crook of Ni-ki's neck.

"S-sunoo..?" Ni-ki got flustered, his cheeks became hot and pink.

"I'm not mad at you anymore, my love." Sunoo said, closing his eyes. "What do you mean?" Ni-ki asked confusely.

"The box of chocolate,.. along with the note.. I found it." He chuckled softly. "Yes." He added.
"Yes to what my sun?" Ni-ki asked again. "To being yours again." He looked at Ni-ki with loving eyes.

Ni-ki formed a huge smiled, chuckling. "Yes? Really?!" He cupped Sunoo's cheeks. Sunoo just nodded. For e second they were quiet, but they both know what they were thinking.

The next thing, Ni-ki's lips collided with Sunoo's, for about five seconds it moved in sync before they withdraw. Sunoo hugged him again as Ni-ki formed circles on his back.

"You're back my sun..." ni-ki whispered close to sunoo's ear. "What do you mean, my love? I was always here." He rested, drifting to sleep.

"You're such a sleepy head, I tell you." Ni-ki chuckled.

:)

ScHoOl is FuQiNg StrEsSiNg mE oUt!~ and I'm spoiling you rn or else had I not updated. Plus I didn't bother to do my math hw.💀

Thank you guys for all your support I fuqing love you! I wish I just had my driver's liscense already and run you over but sadly I have a trauma for crossing the streets😁 (this is a joke, the trauma tho is real HAHAH)

Enjoy~