14

When Ni-ki opened his eyes, Sunoo was all ready to go out. Clothes so beautiful even when it was just a simple sweater and some pants.

"Where are you going?" Ni-ki asked, rubbing his eyes. When Sunoo opened the curtains, the light hurted Ni-ki's eyes.

"I'm going to get something I bought." Sunoo smiled, pecking Ni-ki's cheek as a sorry. how are they not together yet?(3)

Ni-ki was all sulky and pouty, sunoo was so busy when it was almost his birthday, he was rarely at home for the past 3 days.

But it should be good.

"Yang Jungwon, pleaseeee~." Sunoo pleaded with puppy eyes. He's been convincing Jungwon to come to the mall with him but he always declined because he had plans with Jay.

"Ok, then can you drop me off?" Sunoo awkwardly smiled. Jungwon let out a loud sigh, finally he agreed. He also felt bad that he hasn't been hanging out with Sunoo. Actually, he plans on buying a gift today.

Jay finally arrived 5 minutes later, surprised that Sunoo tags along. Though he would just drop him at the mall.

When Sunoo was gone, the others started planning on how they can start on decorating.

"Ni-ki, I want you to distract Sunoo, make sure he doesn't want to come down. Let him sleep early or whatever. So that we can decorate." Heeseung spoke.

"Okay, okay. Sunghoon.. hyung. Can you please get the cake tonight?" Ni-ki asked, Sunghoon nodded and smiled.

"When sunoo comes home, act normal like we don't plan on doing anything." Heeseung said again, the others nodding.

"Great, we're set!" The boys put their hands together and cheered as if they were preparing for a very important school game.

(^∇^)

"Thanks for the ride!" Sunoo waved at them. "Jay hyung, Jungwon. Take care!" He added. Jungwon just waved back, "be careful hyung!" Jungwon yelled.

Sunoo went to the store he had the hoodies made, already seeing two gift boxes at the counter, labeled with his name and Ni-ki's.

"Thank you, sir!" He smiled at the guy. "Have a nice day!" The guy said back.

He stopped to look for a bench. He wanted to see how it looked like. It was a black hoodie with the letters in white and a small red heart. Sunoo loved it, but he had to think of a way to get this inside Ni-ki's car without him knowing.

"I'll just pretend I left something and ask for his key." He giggled. He was even excited to give this to Ni-ki more than his own birthday.

"I'm home." Sunoo frowned seeing everyone pay attention to the gane and ignored him. "Your home!" Ni-ki came up to him, giving him a tight hug. Sunoo chuckled and soon acted like he was surprised. "Riki~ I left something on your car the other day. Can I borrow your key?" Sunoo asked.

"Hmm? Okay, I'll get it for you." ni-ki started running up stairs. The boys kept shouting, staring at the tv with all eyes and ears. Sunoo rolled his eyes. He averted his gaze when Ni-ki finally came back, giving the keys.

"Thank you~"

He went outside where he left the box so Ni-ki wouldn't notice. After opening the car, he checked the box if it had everything. "Hoodie? Check! Card? Checkeu! And my photo with Ni-ki? Check~" Sunoo smiled at the box's view with all the stuff.

"Let's go inside!"

He brought his own box but made sure to hide it from Ni-ki because he might be suspicious why it had his name on it.

He giggled at Ni-ki who dragged him just to watch some horror movies. "Ok,ok. Slow down will you." Sunoo chuckled

"Ah!" The boys downstairs laughed when Sunoo shouted. "Ni-ki's doing a pretty good job at distracting him." Jake smiled.

"Just a cuddle would even cover for it." Jungwon tsked. Sunghoon soon arrived with the cake in hand. Putting it in the fridge.

Sunoo screamed again which made them laugh even more. "Tough guy no more~" Hanbin teased.

( ̄▽ ̄)

"Ni-ki!! Why did you pick such a scary movie, now even going down stairs is scary..." sunoo's back scrunched. Ni-ki laughed, comforting Sunoo.

He brought him on the bed. Ni-ki pretended to yawn. "Can we sleep now?" He asked. Sunoo smiled, he was also sleepy. Despite just watching a scary movie he slept tighly in Ni-ki embrace.

His fair skin, his little smile, and his alluring scent just made Ni-ki felt comforted. But he was kind of sad. Why...?

"I.. love you.." Ni-ki whispered, hugging him close to his heart and tight.

( ̄▽ ̄)

"Happy Birthday Kim Sunoo!!!" Everyone greeted him in the very minute he came down. He was really surprised and happy. But laughed at the sight of his friends looking like zombies.

"Thanks guys." He smiled, showing his happy cresent eyes.

He looked at Ni-ki and mouthed a thank you, a very faint, heartfelt thank you.

The guys came up to him, tackling him into a group hug.

Sunoo was in verge of happy tears. But he couldn't keep it inside and just cried. The others comforted their ball of sunshine and this was nothing compared to the happiness sunoo gives them.

"Let's get the party started!!!" Sunoo jumped up and down.

:)

Happy 400 reads pepol, thank you!