10

"C'mon sunoo, do you still think you like sunghoon." Jungwon layed on his bed. Looking at the mirror he was holding, fixing his hair.

"Well.. I think I still do." Sunoo answered him.  Jungwon almost threw some hands. He couldn't believe how he has a dumb friend. He gets A's and for what?!

"How many dates have you gone with Ni-ki?!" Jungwon asked sunoo who looks like his answering exam questions.

"10..?" He answers unsurely. Jungwon raising his eyebrow. "Unbelievable, you're such a flirt!" He crossed his hand.

"I AM NOT." Sunoo defended himself. While jungwon covered his ears.

"How are you not? You cuddle with him, hold his hand, he gives you his jacket. You look like couples.." jungwon spoke back.

"You're basically cheating on the guy, Sunoo." Jungwon said. Hand on his friend's shoulder.

"You have a point, but it's as well pointless." Sunoo stopped for a bit.

"What the heck no its not "pointless!". " jungwon mocked sunoo.

"I just wanted to say that. Give me some fun." Sunoo laughed, jungwon showed him his killer smile obviously saying.. "If you're not serious, I'll kill you."

"Ugh, I don't know okay. I've never been in a relationship.." sunoo threw himself on the bed next to jungwon but hit his head on his headboard. He grunts in pain.

"I'm here~" Ni-ki greeted sunoo but was surprised that jungwon was in the room. He just showed the not so cold side to jungwon and he was quite embarassed. He saw sunoo from time to time, touching his head.

"Are you hurt, Sun?" He asked. What a cutie.
"No, I just bumped my head." Sunoo looked at the headboard with raging eyes then smiled cutely at Ni-ki.

"Now shoo.. jungwon. Cause we're gonna watch a movie." Sunoo said and jungwon just felt like he was betrayed.

"No don't give me that look. Stop acting like you aren't having any plans with jay today." Sunoo scoffed then chuckled.

Jungwon turned bright red. Once again caught off guard by sunoo. He can't believe he's his bestfriend.

Sunoo and Ni-ki got cuddled up after closing the curtains with better movie experience as they always do. 

Sunoo thought that jungwon was right. It has just been 5 months, his relationship with Ni-ki escalated really fast. For him that is.. He got bored with the movie and just burried himself in Ni-ki's embrace.

"Aren't you gonna watch the movie, Sun?" Ni-ki asked as he looked down on the small sunoo. "Nah. I'd rather watch you." Sunoo giggled at Ni-ki's flustered face. How cute.

Not soon after sunoo fell asleep on Ni-ki's arms, again. Being held by Ni-ki's warmth comforts him, and makes him safe. He never did this to sunghoon and he's his crush.

But he never forgot about that one time where Sunghoon carried him all over the house when he didn't want to wake up.

He wanted to settle this beef once and for all. He likes Ni-ki, he likes him so much. But what about Sunghoon? Does he really like him or is it because he's imprinted that in his head 2 years ago?

"Sun.. Sun. It's lunch time." Ni-ki woke him up with a smile. But sunoo just hugged him more. "Are you hungry?" Sunoo asked Ni-ki who shrugged in response. "I'm not aswell, let's stay like this for a bit." He didn't let go of Ni-ki and is still hugging him.

But to all that, his lies are always caught. His tummy grumbled, like it was asking for food. Ni-ki sat both of them up, looking at sunoo with worried eyes.

"Did you fail a test again?" Ni-ki asked but sunoo just avoided him. "Sun.. You don't have to do this." Ni-ki said facing sunoo. He started to tear up.

"I just can't do it.. No matter how late I stayed up or how hard I memorize I can never get the score I wanted." Sunoo wiped his tears as he sniffled.

Ni-ki cupped his soft and now wet cheek. Carresing it before he spoke.

"The results are never certified and predicted bae.. But if it brings you down, know that bringing yourself to the bottom even more doesn't help, k?" Ni-ki smiled as he hugged his sunoo. "And I'm always here. We're here." Ni-ki added.

Sunoo cried even more at Ni-ki words. Then of course he realized that he loved Ni-ki.. and soon, he will accept him. But he has to talk to sunghoon first.

"Let's eat?" Ni-ki stood up, giving his hand to sunoo who accepted it right away.

"Let's go!!" Sunoo jumped in cute paces.

I love you Sunoo..

:)

I actually can't believe I have 100+ reads. I dunno , it makes me happy. Thanks for reading! <3

I hope I can deliver more exciting stories and chapters to ya'll.

So basically enhypen has a new album; dilemma and they just released scylla concept photos. Ni-ki has frikin long hair cjsndjnsh plus all of them look bootiful <3