07

Sunoo couldn't stay in the school's clinic. He's fever was way extreme to just be staying in the school's infirmary. So he was brought to the hospital.

He opened his eyes for a split second to see Jungwon and Heeseung along with Jay running next to the stretcher.

"Jung..won.. I finished my exams right..?" He said in a weak voice. He tried to smile. Jungwon was way to worried, he felt sad to see Jungwon like that.

"Yes.. you finished it." Tears then started to run down his face. Jay was worried for his boyfriend and for sunoo as well.

"You know what, fuck Sunghoon. You're my bestfriend now." Sunoo coughed before passing out again. This made jungwin cry hysterically.

"Don't go passing out at me like that.." he sobbed, wiping his tears, hugged by jay.

"Shouldn't we call Sunghoon." Jay said, I mean it is his bestfriend and crush. He should also know about this. "Sunghoon.. call him when sunoo gains consciousness." Jungwon spoke.

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

"3 to 5 days is fine. He needs to get some rest. Not only was he sick but was driven by stress and anxiety. Look after him." The doctor informed sunoo's friends.

"Where is he?!" Ni-ki slammed the door close. "You'll wake him up." Heeseung glared.

"Do you know him hyung?" Jungwon asked. Now, why would he think to ask this? They're speaking way to formally.

"Hmm, we go to the same camp every summer." He answered.

Ni-ki sat down the stool that was given by the doctor. He held sunoo's hand which had a tube attached to an oxygen monitor. "Why.. is he like this?" He asked the others.

"Stress and anxiety had taken over him. Also because he was out in the cold last night. Looking for you." Jungwon looked away. Like somehow he blamed ni-ki for this.

"Looking for me? Why would he come looking for me?!" He stared at Heeseung. Heeseung did come to yesterday's movie marathon, he was just in the guest room though. He saw ni-ki last night and they we're talking on the phone to communicate.

Ni-ki

Hyung, tell sunoo I can't:
make it.

: He invited you here?

Yeah, just tell him ok. :
thank you. :
seen 7:57 pm

Heeseung put a thumbs up down the window, Ni-ki looked like he was in a rush to get home which looked suspicious to Heeseung.

Heeseung did plan on telling sunoo, but he just remember taking sleeping pills before he stepped inside the house. He always does this every movie marathon because he didn't like to clean up. He fell asleep of course.. that was one mistake.

"I.. I fell asleep. I'm sorry." Heeseung awkwardly told the others. Ni-ki sighed but he can't blame his hyung., he blamed himself because he didn't go in, however he shouldn't go in.

"Can I have some privacy with Sunoo please.." he looked down, the other looking at each other before agreeing.

When they left, Ni-ki took a seat next to Sunoo on the hospital bed. Sunoo's lips dry and pale. It looks like he was in a serious accident but it was all because of his fever.