- Ending -

"Daaaaa!" A girl sobbed, screaming in the middle of the night. She was scared that she held on to her teddy bear, and her tiny body under the sheets.

"What is it love?" A man walked inside, looking for his daughter that was visibly under the sheets. He chuckled, asking why she was so frightened.

"I'm so bad. Suki so bad." She wiped her tears that was falling but she didn't want to cry. She hugged her Dad, continuously saying sorry.

"Speak slowly Suki. I don't understand what's happening." The man said.

"I dreamt of you and papa dying! Suki so bad, she wanted papa and dada to die." She sobbed.

"What's happening here?! Riki! Did you bully your daughter again?" Sunoo crossed his arms. Ni-ki shook his head as he explained what was happening.

"Suki, darling. You're not bad. We dream of unexpected things. Okay? Now don't cry.." Sunoo held suki in his arms, whilst Ni-ki was embracing both of them.

"But papa, You found Suki outside your door.. Suki is bad." She took hold of Sunoo's hands.

"Suki is not bad. Suki found new papa and dada. Okay?" Sunoo smiled at her daughter. Suki was feeling quite better. However she was still scared, she was 4, yet she was dreaming of such things that children isn't expected to dream of.

"Can you sleep with me and papa?" Suki asked Ni-ki. Of course he accepted it. He wanted to spoil Suki like how he spoiled Sunoo back then.

As sunoo held suki to sleep, swaying so gracefully and humming a peaceful tune. Ni-ki hugged him from behind like how he always did it.

"Dada, can you drive me to Heena's house tomorrow?" Suki begged, She said that they were longing to have a playdate at the park but they couldn't do it because they were small.

"Ok. But you have to get a goodnight's sleep or else Heena's gonna have all the energy tomorrow." Ni-ki teased. Sunoo was not the only loved one he was teasing now.

______

"Heena!!!" Suki hugged her friend. They looked at each other. Surprised, they saw that their dad's were laughing. They were matching clothes.

"Mama.. You gave the wrong color to Suki. She doesn't like the color pink, I do." Heena tugged Heeseung, a form of defense.

Kids are too cute and innocent. But parents don't know that they can be matching even if the colors aren't the same.

"I don't mind Heena. It's like we're sisters." She smiled.

It had been a while that the guys had a get together. Heeseung was the only one Sunoo and Ni-ki have been in contact with.

Jake and Sunghoon spent a year at Australia. Jay and Jungwon was having a trip everywhere. It was like old times, how so many problems came to them but they overcame it. However in a very difficult way, that was one thing Sunoo and Heeseung didn't want to happen for their kids.

The kids looked happy, just running around the playground. Under and over the steps but didn't touch the slide.

"That's too big, huh Heena." Suki held Heena's hand. "It is. Let's slide in that when we're a little older." They started playing tag again.

_____

"Riki stop that." Sunoo slapped Ni-ki's hand from snaking into his waist. Suki had just fallen asleep, the room next to theirs.

Ni-ki whined and pouted. "Can't I give you some love?" Ni-ki manage to wrap his arms on sunoo's neck. "Ni-ki. I'm working." Sunoo shrugged him away.

"Well, I want attention!" Ni-ki stomped, crossing his arms and sitting far away from Sunoo. On their bed. Sunoo chuckled, he was suppose to be the baby not Ni-ki.

Sunoo closed his laptop, turning the lamp off. He walked towards Ni-ki and sighed. "If I get fired for not doing my report Nishimura.. I'll kill you. Ok?" Sunoo sat on Ni-ki's lap, resting his head on Ni-ki's chest.

Ni-ki secured sunoo with his hug, burying his face on Sunoo's shoulder. "Want me to help you?" Ni-ki grinned.

"Shut up, Ni-ki. You could help by not annoying me when I'm working." Sunoo said, eyes closed but still sitting on Ni-ki's lap.

"Aren't I soothing you somehow, my sun?" Ni-ki snaked up to Sunoo's small hourglass waist. Marking kisses on his cheeks.

"Oh shut up Nishimura!" Sunoo turned around to kiss him.

They've been together for years. It may not be Ni-ki's first boyfriend but Sunoo is his true love. The one who is willing to wait and do anything with you. Understand and to be protected.

They broke their kiss, once again breathless.

"I love you. Both you and Suki."'Ni-ki hugged Sunoo to sleep.

"I love you to Nishimura. You and our daughter." Sunoo embraced Ni-ki back when a little lump showed under their sheet.

"Can I sleep here with dada and papa?" Suki smiled, looking at both of them.

With out any rejection, the three were in each other's protection. A simple hug can be a barrier that could keep you safe.

Sunoo's barrier since day one.

:)

Jinjja! This is really the end. Hope you liked the story <333

Isn't it Sunki day today?!!! Well since it's still the 23 of october here but some countries advance in time. Anyways.. 

HAPPY SUNKI DAY!!!!