06

"I'm so sorry. Jake fell sick so I had to take care of him." Sunghoon apologized to sunoo over and over.

"Oh my. That's okay sunghoon hyung. You better take care of him or else I'll kill you." Sunghoon laughed at Sunoo's worried voice.

Sunghoon couldn't come. This is another once in a blue moon movie marathon because everyone was coming. Daniel, Ta-ki, Kei, Nicholas and Hanbin, even Jay is here. Sunoo was genuinely sorry, he was just bummed Sunghoon couldn't come with Jake here.

"What'd he say?" Daniel spoke, already eating chips.

"He couldn't come. Jake's sick." Sunoo answered.

"Who's this Jake?"  Ta-ki asked, grabbing at the bag of chips daniel was holding.

"It's his boyfriend, okay?" Sunoo sighed heading back to his room.

"What's his problem?!" Nicholas asked Hanbin who just shrugged, washing some fruits to serve later.

"How am I suppose to call and ask Ni-ki if he'll come?! I don't have his number." He threw himself on the bed. This isn't going as planned. He was almost having a mental breakdown. He flinched when he heard a noise near his window. The sound of his window clatter scared him.

He didn't dare to open it. He left his room to join the others, they were already snuggled into each other. Jay also came about half an hour ago. Seeing him and jungwon together almost made sunoo gag because of their sweet talks and cuddles.

Half way, watching the movie. Jay realized something before he came in. But it took him a few minutes to tell the others, contemplating whether to even tell them..

"Hey, that's right. I saw a guy outside standing by sunoo's window." He said, jungwon on his lap.

"eh? Do you know who it is?" Daniel curiously asked. Sunoo kind of had an idea who it is but he's hoping it isn't the one he thought.

"No. But he's tall, blonde, really tall, and handsome-" he groaned in pain, earning a smack from jungwon.

"You only get to compliment me." He pouted.

"And you only told us now?!" Sunoo exclaimed, getting up and rushing to get to the door. Damnit! Why didn't you call out for me, Riki?! When he got out, there was no sign of Ni-ki's car or Ni-ki himself.

"I messed up.. real bad.." he snuggled to himself outside. Late at night and he was outside the cold, worried for ni-ki. What if something bad happens to him..? Won't he be in trouble for going out late night?

Jungwon rushed outside as well, covering the cold, shivering sunoo with a blanket. Sunoo was almost in the verge of crying. "Ni-ki.. he was here.." he let loose his tears.

Jungwon never saw sunoo cry for someone.. not even Sunghoon, his crush. Though he would get jealous he would never cry over someone. 

Sunoo himself should know this..

"Shh.. let's go inside. You're gonna get sick." Jungwon helped sunoo to get up. Sunoo went to bed and let the others continue because he didn't want to ruin what was suppose to be a happy moment. But in his head.. he already ruined it.

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

"I have practice with Ta-ki today.." daniel said.

"I'll be working." Hanbin said as he cleaned the tables.

"And we, have exams." Jay said to Jungwon.

"So who's gonna take care of Sunoo?" Jungwon looked at the ill sunoo just lying on his bed. He weakly got up shrugging his head.

"No, no one's taking care of me. I'm going to school jungwon." Sunoo insisted. He will not miss this exam over some fever. He doesn't care about anything but that exam is important to him.

"Relax Sunoo hyung, you can retake it, right?" Daniel said. Looking at jungwon.

"You can.. but atleast half of your score is taken." Jungwon answered, his head hung low. Sunoo didn't even had a choice in staying home. He can stay home in anyday when he has a fever, but not today.

"Ok, ok. Get ready. We'll pick you up after, ok." Jungwon spoke. No one could stop sunoo into what he was thinking. Not even Sunghoon.. no one can convince him.

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

"Mr. Kim, are you feeling alright?" The teacher spoke in her seat, seeing sunoo all pale and lips so dry. He must have dozed off.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Yoon." He slapped himself to wake up, starting to answer again. The teacher wanted to dismiss him but she's already seen sunoo's determination before. So she stayed silent.

"25 minutes left." Mrs. Yoon reminded. What?! I still have 2 pages left, I can't answer this on time.

"Come on Sunoo, you can do this." He cheered himself on. Fail this test or I'll have to starve you. He spoke to himself.

That's how he always punished himself. He's a foodie after all. When a foodie like him makes a mistake, he starves himself to make up for it. Most of the time..

"Times up!" Mrs. Yoon exclaimed for the whole class to hear. Sunoo dropped his pen. "Just.. just in time." He exhaled aggresively.

"Oh my!"

"Is he okay?"

"He's so pale."

"Mrs. Yoon. Sunoo fainted!!"

He heard all the commotion but could only see a room in all black. Black bed, pillow, no lights and he can see himself isolated.

He felt a cold chill rush to him. He spotted an Air Conditioner blasted to its full cold temperature. "No, no, Stop!!" He grabbed his hair.

It's always like this. Whenever he's sick, he's drifted into that very black room with a blasting AC.

He collapsed in the floor, hands shaking, body almost lifeless.

:)

hi engenes! What do you think of this chapter? I feel like I'm losing my cool but I hoped you enjoyed it.

I also tried to microwave strawberries. I don't know if I over 'cooked' it because it was like.. watery? Anyways enjoy!

-