fake love me please?

Luke's POV

If there's one thing I hate about why my mom wakes us up early, it's because of a wedding. School too, obviously but in this case a wedding.  More specially the ones Ms. Molina works for. Usually, Mom and I help out Ms. Molina and Julie so sometimes we get invited to the receptions.

Unfortunately for this occasion, it had a very strict black and white, formal clothing only guest policy. So I had to pull out the good old black suit with white inner shirt.

As I was getting ready, I was trying to fix the cuffs on my black suit while looking in the mirror to see if I looked good,

Which I sure as hell did look good, obviously...

When I was interrupted by a knock on my door. I told the cryptic person they could come in, but I had a good prediction who it was. I mean who else could it be...

"Hey Hun!" My mother said to me as she peeked through the door.

Correct as always..

She walked in with a fitted black dress that went down to her knees and a chunky silver necklace that went around her neck. She also wore heels that made her look taller but still not has tall has me.

She walked up to me to fix my hair, though I took a pretty long time making it look good. When I mean pretty long time, I mean just waking up from bed and brushing my fingers through it a couple of times. I groaned at her and tried to move away from her mother instincts but gave in reluctantly.

When she stopped, she put her hands on my shoulders as her face softened. She literally looked like she was about to cry, which I hoped she didn't because then she would ruin her makeup and then we would be late and Ms. Molina would NOT like that at all.

"Why can't you wear suits more often? You look like a handsome business man! I bet Julie would like that as well. Especially if you guys had a happily ever after one day, you would definitely look good as a groom too!"

I rolled my eyes at her as she raised her eyebrows a couple times.

"Well first of all, I don't like wearing suits because they restrict me to move. Also, Julie would not like me like this either way. Matter of fact, she doesn't like me in anyway so you should probably give up now before this becomes an obsession."

I stated the last sentence to her in sarcasm to which she just laughed at it.

"Yeah Yeah whatever, I'm going to be the car if you need me." She walked off, headed to the car. I continued to fix my rings when my phone vibrated.

I picked it up to see text messages from Julie. I rarely get messages from her because why would even want to talk to each other over text when we can barely stand each other in reality?

I pressed on her notification and her spam of messages showed up. I must say though, there was an excessive amount of texts.

Mole-Rat Molina 🐀
LUKE

LUKEEEE

YOU THERE??

DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT PICTURE??

DID YOUR MOM TELL YOU SHE POSTED IT??

OH MY FUCKING GOD WAKE UP YOU BIG LUMP!!!

JESUS DO I HAVE TO COME OVER??

DUDE ITS LIKE 2 PM-

WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU COCKROACH