5. Whats the deal with this couch?

Everyone has been rehearsing for a week now. Although it hasn't been a super long time it's been kicking Julies butt. She's had to be at school as late as ten to work on the sets. Don't get it wrong , she's used to it since she's been working as a stage hand all throughout high school and some of middle school , but it still is a bit tiring. Currently , she's using the power drill to screw in the last final nails on the stair case for the ballroom scene. Julies been working on this stair case for about three nights straight. The cast is still rehearsing to jot down their stage directions. On the their break , Luke comes over behind Julie as she continues screwing in a nail.

Luke : hey how's it going over here?

Julie putting her attention towards Luke stops the power drill and places it on the table. She wipes her forehead with the back of her hand and goes up her hair.

Julie : hey. Um to say the least it's going

Luke : well the stair case looks awesome

Julie : thanks I hoped it would considering the amount of splinters and cuts I've had in the past few days.

Luke : not your most favorite part of set building?

Julie : meh it Varys. I love my power drill but all the hand injuries I'm not too fond us. 

Luke : that makes sense. Well I'm done for tonight you maybe wanna put your power drill to rest and grab some food?

Julie : sure let me just put my tools away

After about 10 ten minutes , Julie put everything back in it's respected area and meets up with Luke on the stage.

Julie : sure is a wonderful place up here

Luke : yeah it sure is. You sing?

Julie : no no I can't. I'm horrible at it

Luke : I'm sure that's not true

Julie : just take my word for it will ya

Luke puts his hands up in defense

Luke : alright alright have it your way. Ready to bounce?

Julie : ya let's get out of here. I'm driving

They both go out to Luke's car and Julie sits in the drivers seat and Luke sits in the passenger. Julie starts up the car and starts driving.

Luke : I thought you couldn't drive

Julie : oh I can but my dad messed up my old car cause he thought I was "selling myself while I was out" and I didn't wanna bother my mom for another one so Alex has been driving me to and from school.

Luke : Damn your dad is such a dick

Julie : yeah no kidding thank god I don't have to deal with him anymore thanks to you

Luke : Jules you've said thank you a million times already

Julie : I know but I really appreciate it. I mean you giving the help I didn't wanna ask for , getting along with and helping taking care of Carlos I couldn't ask for better.

Luke : well im always there to help you Jules no matter what

Julie : alright cut the mushy stuff and tell me where were going to eat

Luke : I don't care you can pick

Julie : ugh theater kids , always so indecisive

Luke : shush you

Julie : no <3 anyways I know where to go.

Julie drives all the way back to her house and parks the car.