Bright Vachirawit

"no s-stop where the hell are you taking me to ? Please put me down or else I ll scream "

"Oh wanna scream ? Come on go ahead....but no one is going to help babyboy .....the whole uni is empty now "

Win realised but lately that today he has become their target when he was being harshly carried to a quiet and creepy hallway... which is next to the faculty of engineering.

He wanted to scream for help but he knew it would go vain.... because no soul was present in the university that late. His head was  spinning  due to the blood rush in his brain while Ben was carrying him like a gunny bag over his shoulder with his head pulled down by gravity.

He tried to move his hands and hit Ben's back so that he gets hurt and drop Win and Win and escape. But he had no energy to do as he was freaking out what was going to happen next.

He yelped in pain when Ben spanked and threw him on the corner of a room.

"Oh u know I have a crybaby kinks. I want to see you cry more boy I want to make you cry more "

Win had no voice to confront or beg to spare him. His mind was blank as his throat was dry. He just wrote the word God in his heart so that something happens at that moment any miracle at that moment.

Suddenly...he screamed with his heart out the moment Nev pulled Win's shirt "help......"

Just when Samuel leaned closer to him , unbuckled Win's pants and was about to slap him, they heard the door banged open

"Stop you motherfuckers ....."

Three of the morons turned towards the noise and were shocked and looked at each other in nervousness seeing police officers in front of them.

Win with his heavy wet eyelids looked upwards. He couldn't process anything but somewhere he felt he sighed in relief.

The officers walked towards the three and asked them to step away from Win pointing a gun towards them. They showed them the clip a man with them shooted in which win was carried and thrown to the ground. Luckily Samuel forcefully undressing Win was also captured which was a clear evidence that they tried to rape him.

They immediately arrested them and dragged the three downstairs. No one could question because of the the clear clip.

The officers left. They wanted to enquire win and take him too. But the man who called them and shot the clip suggested to spare him as win was in trauma.

Win was sitting at the corner of the room hugging himself crying with the shivered fear in his eyes. He didn't even dare to imagine what could have happened if police hadn't come at the moment. What could have happened to him if the man hadn't come to help.

Suddenly he got frightened when a hand landed on his shoulder. Fortunately it was not anyone but the man who helped him.

"Hey are you okay ? Calm down they are gone. You know you are safe now nothing happened".

Those soothing words from that sweet voice with that soft eyes calmed him down. He realised that he is literally safe . Nothing happened to him.

He didn't even take a moment and pulled the man. He hugged him tight just like a little child hugs his mother when he gets scared of the dark. He wanted to thank him but no words could found the way out due to trauma. He cried with all his heart out on his shoulder.

He was finally able to breathe when the man rubbed and encircled his hand on his back . The didn't say anything but kept rubbing his hand. He knew win wanted some time to get out of that incident. He needed to cry.

It was 5 pm of the evening. Win woke up when he heard the sound of the shutter of the nearby store getting closed.

He rubbed his eyes and looked around. He then realised he had cried for hours and didn't remember when he got slept in that person's arms for three hours.

"Feeling good now ? "

He was surprised the man didn't leave him but stayed with him.

"I m s-sorr...."

"No what are you sorry about ? I hope you are feeling good now. I thought of dropping you to your home but I didn't know your address nor I found your mobile phone to contact someone. And there was no one here to help so...."

"Thank you so much you are an angel. You saved me from dying today . How did you do it ?"

"Well I saw them yesterday gawking at you. I felt something fishy like you are going to be the next. I don't want more students to suffer. Though it was just for a month. I decided to get them arrested but I needed the proof. So I called the police in advance and kept an eye on you guys. I shooted the clip but when I felt something will get wrong now I stopped it. Don't worry now the all we wanted was a proof to sweep those three out of the uni and it's done".

Win bowed down to thank him again. He then tried to recognise his face.

Ohh he is.....

"You are....you are Prof. Vachirawit
Prof. Bright Vachirawit"