He's dead

That was the most beautiful night ever in both of their life. They slept peacefully without even bothering what would happen the next everything. And that was their fault. That fault, that morning that changed their life.

They were recorded.

The next morning, Both of them woke up together with the sound of messages popping up in both of their mobile phones which was inside their discarded jeans lying on the floor.

They got up giving a peck to each other and picked up their mobile phones to see hundreds of missed calls from their families and a number of messages with only a video showing up in every message in the notification bar. It looked like both of them have got the same video message.

Win played on the video and both of their breathes somewhere got stuck on the chest.

It clearly showed bright and Win kissing passionately under the shed of the tree.  The video was taken so precisely that no one can mistake them as someone else. Thankfully maybe because of the dark, the video just ended with Win whispering something in Bright's ear and pulled his wrist to a house.

But it was clearly visible that both of them entered the house before bright locked the door which definitely made the meaning with the captions on the posts.

Win wanted to break down into tears but he didn't. He knew both of them have to fight together. They were determined to confront everything together. The only best thing to do at that moment they found was to talk to their parents.

They walked out of that house after dressing properly. They had no money so they had to walk by the streets holding each other's hands and praying for best in their minds. They could feel some eyes glaring at them, maybe that same eyes who had seen the posts. They tried their best to ignore.

They went to Win's house as Bright got a call from his father saying
"If you don't want me  to die , then don't even think to come to my house. You have ruined all my and your younger brother's reputation. Go and die somewhere else but don't come to me"

Those words sent daggers to his heart. He had never even imagined to get to hear such kind of words from his dad, though he knew his father didn't   him since he decided to leave the company and took his own decision to go for teaching. His father sent him to the top schools and institutes so that he can become the best ceo  and would lead to the shining success  of the company. But Bright had already decided something else for his career and that's when his father started disliking him as because of that he had to give the responsibility to his younger son who was not completely ready and as experienced as bright but was learning.

They reached Win's house holding their breathes but the welcome was not expected.

" After all this you two had that guts to come here and stand and ask me to accept you ?

Win do you even know ? Can you even imagine how we, your parents have felt when everyone is pointing at you like this ? Our relatives are also asking about you."

His father placed a hand on Win's shoulder while looking at bright too with his best possible eyes controlling the anger. 
"Listen, I don't think the neighbours will let you  live here for long if it goes like this. Please end this. You guys are ruining your life. Win, forget him and come back"

"I can't forget him dad , just because the society doesn't want to accept it, just because the people of the society are ill minded to call 'love' shameful"

His father had no option. He didn't want to do it but he had to do. He pushed Win backward which made him fall on floor but was okay if bright hadn't held him.

"If you don't want to live him then you better leave. You have become mad in love. I said out..."

His father screamed so loud that he felt his breathe lacking. Win's mother gave them an immediate gesture to leave with tears in her eyes for throwing his son away from her, looking at father's condition.

Bright and Win left the house still holding their hands tightly, with a disappointed faces. They had no one to help now and though they didn't even anyone to ask for help. Somewhere they felt they ll be judged again.

Bright took him to his mansion to rest for a while  but found it was closed. That was when Bright got to know that his father had closed it and prohibited him to live there anymore.

They finally decided to go to that abandoned house back which they called as one precious thing for their love.

The night asked the whole world to sleep but bright and Win denied.
They sat on the ground in front of the window facing straight to the blue moonlight with Win's head on bright's shoulder. They closed their eyes to find peace for a moment, to get away of everything for a moment, to not think about what they had done for facing all these.

They were like that the whole night. Win didn't know when he felt asleep on his shoulder.

The next morning

Win woke up with the sunlight falling on his face. He rubbed his eyes and stretched his body. And he extended his hands to the other side of the bed with eyes still closed but found no one.

He opened his eyes completely and was surprised to look at the room. This is not the same room of that house he was in the last night.

It was his own bedroom. He was in his house. What was he doing here ? Where was bright ?

He got up immediately and ran out of the room and found his father standing outside looking at his son with a deadpan expression.

"Dad why am I here ? How come I came here ? Where is bright? Wait, did you....did you accept us ? Please tell me dad"

Finally his father opened his mouth to say

"Bright.."

"Yes dad where is he ? Has he gone somewhere? "

"He's ....."

"Dad ?"

"He's dead"