The first guitar class with him

After the coffee meet, they both headed to their homes. The moment Win arrived he saw a message popped up in his mobile phone from an unknown number.

He jumped in excitement that he ll finally get to learn and play guitar. But suddenly the next moment a thought came into his mind

"Wait .... I don't have to pay him right do I ? But why the hell will he teach me for free ? But he is rich though ...uhhh"

He snapped his forehead for his stupidity and cursed himself for not asking that so important question to bright before leaving instead of asking those unnecessary questions of how he learnt to play guitar.

Anyways, he had the meeting after two hours. So he decided to ask him about it that time. He didn't want to ruin his mood thinking about fees the whole time.

At Bright's mansion

The door bell rang. Bright didn't mind opening the door without changing his clothes to something better, as he was in his usual T shirt and shorts exposing his pretty long legs.

The door opened. Win was still for moment. He whispered to himself.
"Atleast he should wear something better. Look at him and here I m wearing this shirt and jeans in this fucking hot weather"

Bright kept the door open and headed inside without even welcoming him. Win was busy talking to himself then felt embarassed with his words.

"You know if you don't want the person in front of you to know what you are thinking, then you should not say those words by mouth right"

"I m sorr..."

"Get in "

Win bit his lip in annoyance and entered the mansion. He was amazed by the beauty of the interior. There were no servants which meant bright did everything himself.  He immediately asked question which he regretted later.

" You live alone sir ? Is your mother home ?"

"No I don't have mother and dad and Frank don't live with me"
He answered nonchalantly and cleaning the guitar.

"Why ?"

That was the moment Win regretted his question. He realised he shouldn't ask something which has nothing to do with him.

Bright turned to look at him. He raised an eyebrow which made win to bow down.

"I m sorry sir"

"It's okay let's start the class. Do you know the basic chords ?"

" Actually I learnt it once but I guess I forgot"

"Okay then we ll start from there. Wanna have something ?"

"No thank.."

"Good. Let's start"

"I had a question sir"

"What?"

"Before we start .... What about the fees?"

He felt broken when he saw that 'o yeah' expression on bright's face. But his next words gave him a relief.

"If I ll ask you for fees then you can better learn from some institute right. I don't want any fees. And if you are done with your questions, let's start"

The class went well. Win learnt a lot of new things as well as he recalled a number of chords he knew once but forgot. And moreover a number of times both bright and Win got the chance to praise each other's ethereal beauty when their faces were inches close to each other, when bright had to put his fingers on Win's fingers to adjust the string, when bright's voice  near to hear s send shivers to win, when bright could feel the scent of Win's body.

The class was over. Bright asked win to wait for a while for a coffee. Win was sitting on the sofa while bright was in the kitchen making coffee.

Suddenly they heard the ringing of the door bell.

"Who can be at this time? " Bright asked to himself and headed to open the door.

Bright was shocked for a moment. Seeing him win peeped to check who was there and stood up. It was Professor Saint

" Hey Brigh.... Win ? You are here ?"

Win bowed down to greet him.
"Good evening prof Saint"

"Good evening... You are here ? For extra classes?"

Win became blank for a moment. He can't say about the guitar lessons so nodded with "yes".

"Ookay ....but wait you are in faculty of political science and he is the professor of engineering right ? So.....?"

Before win could process an excuse Bright tried to handle it with a panicking voice.

"No - not for extra class I think he has extra class somewhere else. His friend is in engineering. So he has just come for notes on behalf of him"

Though saint looked unconvinced he didn't want to interrogate more.

"Oh okay okay actually bright you remember we had to discuss about the next exam for the students ? But only if you are not busy...."

"No no I m not we can discuss now. Win you can go. I hope you have got all the notes"

"Yes-yes sir thank you for your time"

He immediately rushed out bidding goodbye to Professor Saint with a smile.