Together

"Yes bright I remember everything. I never knew your love is that strong and pure. I thought it will not be a big deal. You both will forget each other within few months. But I was wrong. I was wrong bright. I was very wrong.  I never imagined that it will affect my Win so much. This was completely unbelievable. But now I am completely known to the power of your love bright. your pure divine love. Though I have already got the pain of my son getting away from me , you can give me any punishment you want. Just come back. Please "

"Yes I don't want him to suffer anymore. I ll not let him cry anymore. But you know what you have done. You really think he will believe me ? "

" He will bright he will. He just wants you. We have said that you ll come by the end of the month. We ll wait for you bright. He will wait for you. Please give him his happiness back "

By these words Win's father left the house. Bright still felt the  pain thinking about Win. He never imagined it to be like this.

Fifteen days ended like minutes.

Results of the Olympiad exams were out. After so long Win's parents saw him jumping with joy. He scored in the top twenty ranking. He  got offers from top companies for internship. But no need to mention, the reason of Win's smile was not the internship but to meet bright.

"Mom, you remember your promise right. I can't believe I did it mom. I did it. I am a top ranker again. It means I have become a better person. Now he ll come back to me na. I ll get to see him now right ? Come on where is he ? My eyes got tired of waiting for him for years, my heart got tired of beating without him, my ear got tired of waiting to listen his soothing voice. I ll meet him today. We will be one again"

They could see his eyes glistening. That long wait will finally end today. No wonder Bright was mad to see him too. But he never dared as he thought what if Win had already moved on and won't like him coming back to his life again. What if Win is happy and seeing him would make him depressed and remind all those humiliations again. But he found himself more broken when he got to know the truth. He knew that the feeling of regret that if he had not let Win go that day, all this wouldn't happen, will haunt him for whole life. Neither he would  had to survive without Win nor Win had to go through the depression that their parents had to consult a psychiatrist.

Finally it was the moment. Win felt that scent again, the fragrance is still same as of that seminar day when he was sitting next to that man who became his world. Win lifted his head up and saw the the well set hairs, well tucked white shirt, perfectly fitting the manly body, those fragrance of roses in the hands didn't equate well with that of the ethereal beauty who was holding it.

The eyes finally met. The whole world seemed to have stopped for a while. No movement of winds, no sounds of bird chirping, no violins to romanticize, nothing matched from what romantic novels and heart touching taught. Seemed like they both were saying something to each other through their hearts. Trying to convince the eyes that the wait is finally over, he is in front of you.

But what happened next really shocked them. The moment bright stepped ahead opening his arms for him, win was backing off slowly.

" No ...you left me. No... five years....why now ?"

He was unable to form words. He felt his heart aching as he ran into the room and shut the door.

Bright was stunned by his reaction. But he knew this may happen. Win was in trauma for years. Seeing him suddenly might actually affect his mind. But he knew what he had to do.

Bright had brought a guitar with, the same guitar with which he tutored Win. Win's parents were tensed but they had a full trust on bright. They just stood there watching bright sitting down on the ground outside  the door of the room.

He started playing the same song he wrote for him when Win didn't know that the song denoted him " I want to own your heart"

Bright stopped when he heard the sound of weak sobs from inside.

" Win , I know you are mad at me. But you know na they say if you want smile in your tomorrow, you have to bring tears in your eyes today. See I was away from you because to become the best person you deserved. I have spent these years making the best world for you , for us . Now the whole world is waiting for us to be together Win. Now our love will become stronger win. We will be together now. From now on I ll always be beside you. And you ll be beside me. Forever. Please come and hug me once Win. I longed for you too. Please come and say ' I love you ' once Win"

He stood up when the door finally opened. He wasn't even able to get up properly that he was engulfed in a tight, sweetest hug as if the whole universe had embraced him.

They both stood like that for perhaps fifteen minutes pouring out all the pain , all the tears of these years. The parents thought to leave the room to give them space.

Suddenly all those hurt feelings, anger, hatred, felt like to get dissolved and vanished into the kiss. As if they would even accept to leave the world when their lips touched each other. The yearn to feel each other's hug, listen each other's voice, smell each other's scent, touch each other's lips, got melted at that moment.

" We are finally together "
"Let's go to live this life  together Win"
"Let's go to live each other"

                    { End }