That wasn't expected

The next day at University

Win was nervous to enter the classroom. He was scared if anyone knew about what happened that day except bright. He was not ready to face that.

Fortunately everything was normal which meant prof Bright made it to keep that a secret. Tonnes of thanks to him.

First lecture ended as usual. Then there came an announcement. All the students of the university were asked to gather in the auditorium for attending a seminar. Win always loved to attend seminars as he always got to learn something new and was appreciated too for his logical questions.

He entered the auditorium and luckily found a seat in the front which his friends ohm and fong saved for him.

They still had 15 mins for the chief guests and representatives to come. The audiences were busy chatting while the volunteers made sure that everything is perfect. Win was scrolling through the instagram reels just when he got the sedative scent. Fragrance of kinda manly perfume, perhaps of among top brand of Thailand. He turned around just to have a look of that person and that's when his eyes widened and his heart forgot the normal pace of beating.

He was sitting beside none other than Prof Bright Vachirawit.
But it seemed bright didn't notice him as his eyes were completely fixed on the stage and waiting for the seminar to begin.

God knows what got into Win that he spoke out " Hello professor Bright " but there was no response from the other side, not even a nod.
Win guessed maybe he didn't hear because of the noises in the whole room. Because he was sure Bright won't be rude knowingly for how softly he behaved and took care of him yesterday. So he tried again
" Hope u got home saf...."

"What the hell do you want ? Can't you just keep quiet for a while and mind your own business ?"

Win's was shocked with his reply and the students around them gasped that how can Bright scold the most beloved student of the whole uni.
Before anything could happen next the guest arrived and the show got started as everyone were asked to pay attention.

The seminar went well. But this time win didn't ask a single question. Because he was disappointed which made his face look like he might start crying anytime. He didn't expect to get such a rude reply in front of so many students in return of the respectful greeting and especially he didn't expect Bright to do that. He felt kinda insulted.

He rushed out of the auditorium and headed to his house. He never felt insulted like that before.

He directly went to his room upstairs when he reached home. He locked the door and threw himself on the bed. He decided to take a nap, maybe a sleep will help him forget everything.

He woke up after one hour of sleep. He was feeling a bit light. Rubbing his doe eyes, he decided to go to mall for a hangout as that was his favourite way to get away of any kind of stress.

He was roaming around in the mall munching  four chips at a time. He saw the section of velato icecreams and ran towards it to have one. Such a baby.

And suddenly his packet of potato chips  were about to fall when he bumped into a tall person. He lifted his head up to apologise that his breathe hitched.

It was him... again.

That same man with the same scent but in casual clothes. That man who insulted him in front of everyone for no reason.

Bright