Secrets can't be hidden for long

Days passed. Classes went well. Win was nailing it. He learnt a lot. He regularly went to his house.  As well he also came to know a lot about the mysterious beauty of the university. Though he never understood why bright acted so rude and sometimes so soft to him.

But both of them didn't know something dangerous awaited them that would ruin their peace. Secrets cannot be always hidden from eyes. Sometimes the students caught them giving a smile and greets to each other. Some of them even saw Win standing at the gate of bright's mansion.

And the worst of all, no one in the university had the idea thD those three assholes Ben, Samuel and Nev had been freed from jail. Ben swore he would not let bright and Win to live in peace and he meant it. Bright and Win were oblivious of the fact that they were watched and were stalked for a week. Samuel and Nev clicked a number of pics from the window of bright's house in which bright and Win looked close enough and even edited some to make it look like a kiss. For more, they posted their photos on social media with fake stories. Slowly the whole university started believing that bright and Win have a kind of relationship.

Slowly slowly both of them realised too. No one dared to ask bright directly. Win was targeted with glared eyes, ignorance and questions about his relationship with bright. He even got some threatening notes from some fangirls of bright. Some of them threw stones just to hurt or threaten him to spare bright to the window of his house which once hit his father's head.

Win was unable to tolerate any more. He couldn't take those questions thrown about his sexuality, about his character. Somewhere he also felt that maybe he is the reason of everything. He is the reason of these rumours. He is the reason people have started hating bright too. Bright taught him what he wished to learn since childhood. He took care of him a lot. What bright wanted from him in return was just to keep this a secret and he failed. He cursed himself that he should have been more careful whenever he reached bright's house.

He couldn't focus on studies anymore. All he did was cry alone in his room  all night for whatever the blunder he had created. His marks deteriorated slowly. And that became one more topic to gossip for the university. On the other hand, Ben, Samuel and Nev did their best to ruin their reputation more.

Days passed like that and one day when Win reached the uni, with his head down, he got a message from bright , finally after a month. His eyes almost started to explode in tears when he read the message...

"We ll not be able to see each other anymore. We ll never meet each other. Good bye Win"

Why he said like this? His mind was jumping in conclusions when he heard some girls passing by him. That was enough to stop his heart beat for a moment.

"Heyy do you guys know that prof Bright has  resigned from his job today ? His eyes were teary and red  when he came out from the office. He ran out of the university to god knows where. No one knows where he is "

Win felt lifeless. His heart cried from inside. He didn't about anything at that time but bright. Where is he  ? How is he ? Is he okay ?

He turned around, left the uni  and ran as fast as he can. He had no idea about his surrounding , the traffic, the cars etc. All he wanted to see was bright. He headed to his mansion but found it closed. He had no idea where bright could go. Bright never told him where his father and brother lived. His punched his hand on the wall of his mansion  a number of times which made his knuckles bleed . He knew he was the cause. He wanted to kill himself but only after seeing bright.

He didn't stop. He ran with all his might. The sun got set and the was getting dark lesser  than his life.

His legs gave up which made him fall on knees on the ground of a shady jungle. His whole body was numb with exhaustion but the only word his tired mind made his trembling mouth to speak was 'bright'.

Suddenly he lifted his heavy eyelids up which became wet with tears and he couldn't stop thanking his destiny.

He saw that familiar man his eyes were longing for, sitting under the tree. He suddenly felt all his energy back. He felt delighted. He ran towards that tree. He called out his name which made bright lift his head up and he stood up surprised.

When bright could even say something, he felt Win's tight embrace. Win hugged him tight and bright closed his eyes to feel the embrace too.