I don't want you to fall in trouble

"Oh I- I  m really sorry"  Win immediately wanted to run away from there out of anger. Because he knew he can't be disrespectful to the professor. But his wrist was held by a strong hand.

"Wait Metawin..." 

He wanted to leave but he couldn't. Maybe ignoring him would be rude or his anger somewhere melted because of that soft voice. Damn, that was the same voice which calmed him down  that day when he was crying  in someone's arms.

He turned around to look at him.
" I m really sorry for that time sir ...I know I shouldn't  have..."

"I should be sorry for my misbehavior Metawin. Trust me I didn't want to insult you like that but I had to"

Win was really not interested in the explanation because his words reminded him again that faces of the students around that time.
Though he asked rolling his eyes making sure it doesn't seem too rude.

"You had to...?? I didn't get it sir "

" Will you let me let me explain ? Please "

Win couldn't resist that request as he felt some kind of utter warmth in his eyes.

"Okay if you wish sir "

"Let's go to a coffee nearby we ll talk there "

Both of them ordered for a black coffee. They sat in front of each other. The first thought that came into Win's mind was no wonder Bright was called as the eye candy of the whole GMM University. His perfect musculature, hot tanned skin, piercing shiny eyes, beauty-defined lips. A word better than 'perfect' was needed to describe his beauty.

And at the same time why do they call him heartless beauty also became known to him.

"Actually let me tell you why I replied you today like that. If you the students had known that I dropped you home yesterday, they would have started making rumours about us. This would not be the first time. Even before whenever any student tried to be close to me or I met any particular one frequently for doubt clearance or extra lectures, they were bullied and had to go through a lot. Some of them even dare to post it on social media. I don't care. It doesn't matter much to me but I hate when those innocent students had to face for someone else 's stupidity. That was the reason I stopped you from spilling the tea.  I didn't want you to fall in trouble. I  m really sorry for that. "

Oh god. Win was stunned for a while that the man about whom everyone called so rude, really cared about them. He was not rough from inside.

"Ohhh that's - that's soooo nice of you sir. Thank you thank you so much for saving me again sir "

Bright smiled looking at his cuteness at the way  he focused on 'o' on the word 'sooo'.

"So I hope everything is clear now ?"

"Yes sir it is and than..."

"Okay enough with your thanks. I asked you to find a better word. " 

Win couldn't stop but laugh at that smart sarcastic reply.

"So what are you planning for next Metawin ? May I know ?"

"Actually at first I thought of journalism since I m in political science right now. But now I m getting more interested in political analysis. I m still looking for a good institution for the course"

"Well was that your first choice ? "

" Aaa no actually sir I wanted to become a guitarist before. But I couldn't make it and my father can't afford for fees for  both  university and guitar lessons right. So...."
Win spilled it while rubbing his thumb in embarrassment.

Bright realised it and tried to ease him. "Your father is so smart. You really made a right  decision Metawin. Policy analyst really has scope now and about guitar learning, you can do that even after settling your ambition right. Even I did the same "

"You did the same ? You like to play guitar too ? Was teaching your dream job sir  ? Only if  you don't mind me asking"

" Yes actually but my father wanted me to take over our family business. I did that for six years and then my younger brother Frank completed his degree and I asked him to take the ownership  of the company and I came here to follow my most fav job"

"Business ? What's the name of the company ?"

"Actually it's of clothing .... Astrostuffs "

Win was amazed by that name which was one of the trending cloth brands right then. He was confused why bright left to run that top company.

"You are you are so rich ? Now I got it why you were scared of rumours...."

"Exactly you got me right"

"Actually sir if you don't mind will you teach me to play guitar"

"Heyy you will be having your exams next month "

Win didn't want to miss this chance. He looked at him with the softest and cutest pleading eyes he could.

"Pleaseeee professor Vachirawit"

Bright never got mesmerized by any beautiful thing before. He couldn't resist that cuteness.

"Okay okay but at first you know na we have to make sure not a single person in the uni gets to know about this. I ll give you my address and timing. And most importantly I ll make you study also"

"Thank you so much sir you are soo great. "

He immediately took a tissue paper out and a pen, jotted down his number with excitement. "This is my number sir. I ll wait for your message. And don't worry sir this will be a secret.