You ll never bother me

The car ride was silent as expected. Win was reluctant to talk as it would seem a bit casual for a student to talk to a professor. Bright was reluctant as he was scared if Win is still in that trauma. The whole street was silent too as if they were scared if the little sparrows wake up from their nap after whole day of work in their nests.

"When you reach home, just go to bed and take rest after eating something okay ? You haven't eaten anything for long" Bright finally initiated to ease the tension.

"Sure sir and..... thank you so much for being in the need. Thank you so much for saving my life sir. And I am sorry I bothered you..."

"You ll never bother me Metawin..."

And the silence crept up again. Win was processing to understand what he meant by that while trying to look into Bright's eyes in search of the answer whose eyes were focused on the road.

"I m not in the mood of staring contest now "

Win took his eyes off the moment he heard those words but was amazed by the way he saw Bright turned the stearing with his only left hand.

Finally the car stopped and both of them got down to bid goodbye to each other.

"Thank...."

"I have got bored of this word"thank you" because of you. Bring me a new word tomorrow when we meet okay"

Win wanted to laugh but it might seem disrespectful to laugh in front of a professor. So he smiled bowing down and headed towards his house.

the moment the door got opened he was welcomed with a yelling voice
"Where were you ? Don't you know it's too late ?"

Just when his father raised his hand up in the air someone held his wrist intending to stop whatever he was going to do.

His father turned to the man who dared to stop him.

"With due respect sir, Win was stuck inside the library room for five hours  while he was busy revising for his exam".

His father narrowed his eyes " okay I see but may I know who are you ?"

" Dad he is...prof Bright Vachirawit. He was the one who saved me today"

"Oh professor ? ... looks like a student though, thank you so much sir. Well only  thanking you is not enough. I know my son becomes blind and deaf when he is with books. Please welcome to our small house... please come in sir "

"Thank you so much sir I don't want to bother you. I just had to drop him and he needs to take rest too. I should go now. Thank you so much sir"

By saying this with a sweet smile bright left with his car. Win's parents wanted to ask if he was okay or what happened but they knew their son was tired and he needed rest.

Win changed his clothes to a comfortable one and laid down on the bed. He was scared if those scary moments of the incident creeps him up in his dreams but all he could see was the face of  that beautiful man who saved him, when he closed his eyes. And that calmed him down and made him forget about the incident and sleep in peace...the whole night.