The night 🔞

They were drunk but they were sober enough to know what they were doing. 

As it was all dark, they could only see that abandoned house and some trees around. They didn't even bother to look for any person around. All they both wanted to spend that younger night together, to not care about the world, about whatever is happening with them but to care about each other, think about each other and feel each other's love that night.

As soon as they reached the house bright locked the broken door. He turned around and felt his back hitting the door when win crashed his lips again into his. The only light coming into the room was through the window from the moonlight.  The only object in the room was that small  untidy bed which would make both of them remember this night forever.  The only sound echoing in the room was the moans of pleasure when they were grinding on each other.

Bright left his red swollen lips and moved to the white skin of his neck. Win felt getting harder with the sensation of bright sucking and biting his neck. They both were hard by then.

"I love you Win "

"I love you bright "

The next moment Win pushed bright on the bed which made the mattress bounce by his weight. He started crawling on the bed trying to unzip bright's jeans while bright was trying to get rid of the buttons of his shirt. He pulled win by his neck and unbuttoned his shirt by one hand while holding his neck by the other. He bit his shoulder and licked the mark he left on his neck before.

Both of their clothes were lying on that dirty floor. They stopped for a moment just to admire the perfection of each other's body.  The breathing was already getting harder by just looking at each other. But they didn't want to waste any more time.

The next moment bright pulled win by his waist and made him sit on his lap. He wrapped his hand around his length and started stroking it slowly.  Win hugged him tightly and started kissing and sucking his neck. Which made bright go crazy and he started pumping it faster.

"Brigh.....uhhh"

"L.. love..."

"Stop ....m gonna cum..."

Win couldn't believe that  whose name he cried while pleasuring himself many nights was giving him the handjob.

He snapped his hand away and pushed him so that they both laid on the bed with Win on top of him. Bright flipped him and now he was on top. He got up and looked at his eyes seeking for a permission.

Win nodded with a small smile but Bright could see the fear in his eyes maybe for pain.

"Don't worry love ...I ll take care of it "

Slowly slowly bright started rubbing the clit with his finger and Win shut his eyes preparing himself mentally.  The next moment bright inserted his finger inside.  He couldn't stop but palm his own length with the other hand when he felt the muscles of the clitoris clenching around his finger pulling the digit more in. He could see Win squirming and the tears in the corner of his eyes because of the pain. He leaned closer and placed kisses on his forehead and cheeks.

"Are you okay ? Shall I sto..."

"No don't stop please "

Win bit bright's shoulder to ease the pain.

After a while he gave Bright a nod with his eyes shut. Bright  sat up pulled him and made him sit on his lap in such a way that his hard already dripping member aligned with his hole.

Win wrapped his legs around bright's waist and hugged him tight burying his face on his neck.

The next moment pushed his dick completely inside and started with a slow pace. But maybe win wanted something else.

He started moving his hips with a very fast pace. He was riding bright.

Bright's eyes rolled back into his head because of the immense pleasure he was getting due to that tight clenching hole. Win couldn't stop his obscene moans licking bright's neck and jawline. The whole room was filled with the sounds of uneven breathing, and slapping sounds of the contact of the skins.

After a while When win felt the head of the length swelling inside him, he cried out loud and they both cummed together. Bright's cum filled win completely inside while Win spurted all his white liquid on bright's chest and stomach.

Bright pulled it out while win was trying to catch his breathe. They didn't even have the energy to get up or to clean themselves as it was both of their first time.

The night would be the most memorable for both of them. They gave themselves to each other and forgot about everything in this whole world, didn't care about the mess that was created, didn't care about what would happen next. The only thing they cared about was nothing can break them apart now. They are together now.

They both fell on the mattress. They hugged each other tight caressing each other's forehead. They had no more energy to even speak anything. They closed their eyes and fell asleep in each other's embrace.