Chapter 41: The Concert Part 2

Chapter 41

We went back stage after the short introduction. Xiumin and Sehun changed their clothes for they will perform a duo right after a couple of minutes.

I sat back with my heart beating really fast. As the make-up artist Noona fiddle with my face, I heard Kai’s footsteps near me.

“Hey.” He said as he stood next to me.

“Yah!” I punched him hard, but not so hard it might upset the make-up artist.

“Ouch. Waeguraeyo? Oh? What did I do wrong?” He asked as he touched his arm.

“Don’t act like you don’t know. What KaiYin? Huh?” I glared at him.

“What about that? Oh… so you are angry ‘cause I said you like me? Why. Am I wrong?” he laughed.

“Do you want to die?!”

“Hey, you’re turning red HYUNG.” He laughed again and I notice the make-up Noona is laughing too.

“Yah! Kai! Noona! Stop laughing!” I stormed.

“I think you two need sometime alone.” Noona winked as she walks away leaving me with this evil Jong-in.

“Yah! Noona!” But it was too late. I turned my head to Kai who is laughing hard.

“Why are you laughing? What’s so funny?” I glared. I so hate this black egg.

“You look cute noona.” He whispered.

“What?”

I said, you look cute. And I hate myself for dhgsakfhdsifhdfjoidfj you.”

I didn’t catch the last phrase but whatever it is, It made my face involuntarily heat up.

“Hahaha, now you are turning red NOONA.”

I told you, don’t call me that, someone might here you!” I punched him again and he laughed.

“Yin, you are next. Please pay attention.” My attention was given to Suho, who was coldly staring at the both of us.

“And Kai. I told you before to stay away from Yin. The staffs might be suspicious. You don’t want that to happen right? Please control both of you.” He said with some force. He then glanced at me and walked away.

What’s the matter with Suho? And moreover, why was Kai clenching his fist?

“Fighting Yin!” Everyone cheered.

“uh… right. Thank you.” My nervousness returned as I lined up towards the entrance. Lay and Baekhyun are almost done. Lay is playing piano while Baekhyun is currently singing.

Here it goes.

As the lights turned off. I went in front. Baekhyun and Lay cheered me.

I breathe in, I breathe out.

As the lights turned on, I opened my eyes. The crowd were shouting the same phrase. Everyone was cheering.

(A/N For more feels or for you to feel the presentation, please play the 365 By EXO. It would help, really.)

“This song is dedicated to all those fans who supported EXO since their debut. To those whose life were incomplete without listening to their song. To all those who cheered on their comebacks. To all who patiently waited and bought their albums… To all who cried because some left. To all who shared their heart with us. To all who are here now, still loving us, still supporting us. For everyone who loved, loves and continue loving EXO. This is all for you. Do not hide your tears. Show it. Crying is not because you are a coward:; It means you are honest and real. This is all for you.”

As the music started playing, I too started dancing. Behind me was the VCR with pictures of EXO when they were still 12, when they were still One.

Get crushed three times, even if you cry around the fifth one

If you overcome it five times, you begin to see the end of it

If you run impatiently you will only miss important things

Give yourself some time so you can catch your breath

I dance as if no one was watching. I dance as if I am not paid to do so, I dance because I love to.

Always in the same place, like a rising sun

3-6-5 I start my day by waking you up every morning

3-6-5 every minute every second, without any break, I’ll spend all of these with you

oh oh oh oh- 3-6-5 I’ll grab your hand

oh oh oh oh- 3-6-5 I won’t let it go

I glance back at the video behind me. I saw EXO laughing as they won their first award. I glance at the fans, all were silent, just watching the video, just holding some napkins on their eyes, crying.

Laugh loudly three times, listen to a song five times

If you sleep for five hours, it won’t be a big deal

I will be like this light’s knight that protects you

3-6-5 in front of you I will brand a sword just for you

3-6-5 as if i was born for you i will live my ways

oh oh oh oh- 3-6-5 No matter what pain it is

oh oh oh oh- 3-6-5 I will make you forget about it

When the destinies that will test you call for your tears

No matter when, just like a miracle, I’ll appear in front of you

3-6-5 behind you I will live everyday for you

3-6-5 as if i was born for you I will fill my days

oh oh oh oh- 3-6-5 No matter what pain it is

oh oh oh oh- 3-6-5 I will make you forget about it

3-6-5 I will protect you

“Nothing it this world is said to be forever. Everything changes. But as long as we still live, we would continue to give you the best. As long as you all are here to support us, we would also be there to make you smile. We might not last 100 years but remember one thing, cherish this moment, because if people change, memories don’t.”

And I was not expecting everyone’s reply. But much more, I heard everyone say loud and clear,

EXO! SARANGHAJA!