Chapter 32: Yin saw Kris in London

Chapter 32

Back at the park

Wait where is he... Kris is gone.

“Kris? Where are you? Kris?” I said and I saw him sitting on a bench near me.

“Kris! Are you okay?”

“I actually slept Yin. You never told me you were strong!” he uttered in english that made me slap his head.

“Pabo! Don’t you dare to scare me again you hear me?! I thought you were a ghost or Annabelle----“

“You watched too many horror Yin, I think you should stop.”

I slapped him again and he responded with a huge ‘ouch’.

“Don’t talk when I’m talking! What if I punched you so hard that you could die? Huh?” I said as I started to cry.

“I missed you giant, so much I could cry.” I wiped my tears away. Stop being gay Yin!

“Hush now, its okay, I’m here, I’m here.” He said calmly as he stood up to hug me. I missed his voice, the comfort he brings, the hug... I missed him.

“Giant? Why are you in London? You are supposed to be in China right?” I asked as I gazed up on him, damn he’s tall.

“We decided to shoot the movie here and coincidence brought me to you, I heard you singing here.”

“Really? Does fate really works fast?” I joked.

“I think destiny brought us together.” He said but he then stopped and let go of the hug.

“WHAT?” I asked as I widened my eyes, destiny huh?

“Uhhh what I mean is... destiny... brought me... destiny brought me to an ugly bumpkin like you!” he said as he laughed hard. The heck, I thought it was real.

“Bumpkin your face!” I was about to slap him for the 3rd time when I noticed a blood on the side of his nose.

“Yi Fan, you are bleeding.” I pointed on his nose and he touched it, yep, I was right, it is a nose bleed.

“It’s okay.”

“No, I should treat it.” I said as I took some pills and some sanitizing tools needed for nose bleed.

“Sit.” I ordered him. He did what was told.

-After treating his nosebleed-

“Are you okay now?” I asked and he nodded. I looked on the sky, it is already dawn, I never get to sleep on my first stay to London, but at least I get to spend it with Yi Fan.

“I need to go, the director is calling me.” He stood up.

“Are you not meeting EXO?” I asked.

“Maybe some other time, I’ll just call you if I have time okay? Bye Yin Thanks!” he said as he ran fast and I was left feeling tired as ever. I headed back at the hotel.

-Back at the hotel-

Everyone is still asleep so I sneaked into our room and I found Kyungsoo sleeping. I lay next to him.

The bed is cozy and I was about to drift into dreamland when...

“Wake up, everyone, we need to go to jogging! Pali!” Chanyeol went inside the room.

Aish. Jinja. I thought I could sleep!

“Yin, you should wake up--- Ahhhhhh!!!! Zombie!!!!” I looked at Chanyeol with my poker looks and he shouted those words.

“Shut up Yeol. It’s me, I’m just sleepy.”  I uttered.

“Oh. Yeah you could sleep if you are so tired and we would be jogging for a while.” He smiled.

“Jinja?” he nodded. Good, I could sleep now.

“Wait, that’s unfair! Why are you dragging me huh? Huh?” I could hear Kyungsoo said.

“shut up Hyung, let’s go jogging!!!” Chanyeol said.

I secretly laughed as I started to sleep again. Hmmm.

---after sleeping---

“Maybe I should bake them some cookies for breakfast.” I said as I walked to open the curtains. I saw a great view of London, oh I wish I brought my Mom with me. *sigh*.

When I went downstairs to cook, I saw someone sitting on the couch, wait, EXO has not yet arrived and I’m sure I’m alone, who could it be?

I gulped as I faced the person.

8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8

Who could it be??? Who? Find out in the next Chapter! VOTE for ENM!