Chapter 23: Wae, Luhan... Wae???

Chapter 23

This is not just right, Luhan shouldn’t be here, he should have some rest instead of working his bones off, it is isn’t right seeing him here.

He is currently working on his music video, “The Last Game” remake and I admit, he still sure does some good ways on basketball.

After a short break, I walked near him and offered him a bottle of drink.

“Here, drink this.” And he gave me a weak smile.

“why are you still here?”

“So you want me to leave?” I asked back.

“No, Just asking.”

“I can’t just leave a friend suffering. I’ll just wait here.” And I did touched his forehead and he is burning hot.

“Luhan, you have a fever, can you still continue?”

“If I say I can’t, I will have no choice, I’ll still film.” And he took my hand from his forehead and said something weird.

“Have you ever trusted me?” he asked, eyes sparkling and at the same time hiding something deep, I can’t figure out what it is.

“Yes.” I uttered and he smiled saying, “Remember to trust me, today, tomorrow and the next day that might come. Never forget that I will… I still… I still… I will treasure you, us and EXO. I love all of you.” And he held it away, tears forming on the side of his eyes.

“Luhan, why are you saying these to me? As if you will leave…”

But he didn’t answer and he just waved his hands as he walks away from me and back to the set.

Luhan… why are you being like this?

I did gave him some medicines to ease his fever that day and I waited for him, I just don’t know why I wanted to be beside him, as if he was going to leave anytime… and I don’t want him to.

---AT EXO’S DORM: EVENING---

“Luhan yah, why were you not present on our practice the whole day?” Xiumin asked.

“Pabo, he was filming an MV… by the way hyung, the girl on the video looks cute, who was it?” Kai asked and I just glared at him, tsk tsk, a byuntae indeed.

Surprisingly, Chanyeol came running towards Baekhyun.

“Yah! Baekhyun! I told you not to wear my boxers! Wae! Why did you used it?!!!!” Chanyeol asked walking with just on his towels covering his all blessedness.

“I did not!” Beakhyun defended.

“Oh really, let me see yours first!”

“What??? NO!” Baekhyun began walking back.

“Let me see! If I find out you are wearing my Spongebob boxers… I’ll sue you!!!” but

Baekhyun already ran fast.

“Who took my black card???” Suho said bringing his wallet to the sala set where all of us are sitting peacefully.

“I don’t know.” Each of us stated.

Sehun suddenly came bringing a set of Bubble tea with him.

“Hey, I just got the card of Suho Hyung and when I showed it to them, the store keeper asked me what I want and they gave me 12 bubble teas for free and returned the card. Interesting right???” Sehun said, neglecting Suho’s presence.

“Sehun.”

“Hmmm? You want some Yin?” Sehun asked.but I shook my head and pointed towards Suho who was burning in anger *alert level 69*.

“Uhhh, H-hyung, hahah do you want some???” Sehun asked but as soon as Suho stepped forward, Sehun ran fast out of his sight, yeah more like a moron who doesn’t even know what cards are for.

“I’ll miss you all.” Luhan said as he smiled at us and all of us stopped and glanced at him… even Chanyeol came and sat beside me and Sehun, Suho and Baekhyun sat on the opposite sofa.

“Hyung… gwaenchana? (are you okay?)” Tao asked.

He just nodded but I know he is not… something is really wrong here.

“No matter what happens tomorrow, please promise me one thing… you will always forgive me on my choices.”

“What are you saying Luhan???”

“I treasure all of you and I would never want all of you to suffer just because of me but… I have to. I love you all, stay strong. I love you.”

And with that we were silent… it was already clear to us.

LUHAN of EXO is leaving.

8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8

Heart broke, shattered and into pieces, no words could explain it now…