Chapter 18: London

Chapter 18

“Are you serious?” I asked with my eyes widened up.

“Yes, so start packing up ok?” the manager said. “We will leave next week. Practice will start tomorrow.”

“ahhhhh!!!!! I’m going to London!” I squeel. It’s my first trip to London!

“Yeah -.- we will have another concert.”

“Arent you happy about meeting new fans?” I asked Kai but he just smirked and continued playing his PSP.

“He is afraid of London. He got lost the last time we went there.” Tao whispered on me that made me laugh and I started tosing.

“London Kai is Falling down falling down falling down, London Kai is falling down, he was lost in London!” I laughed and Kai threw me his pillow.

“I was lost I admit so please shut up!” hahah.

“Kai, you look like you are on your PMS.”

“PMS? What is that?” he stopped playing.

“ Ooohh I bet our Kai is innocent! He doesn’t know what PMS is... stop acting Kai.” Tao said in an irritated manner.

“Who is on PMS??? Yin? Are you on PMS?!” Suho said as he sat beside me with a capital YUCK on his face.

“It’s not me... the hell, Kai is on PMS.” I pointed on Kai and he shrugged his shoulders.

“I knew it! Even if you are manly in dancing and is the face of our group you have  a hidden secret! Are you a girl???” Lay asked and all of us laughed but excluding Kai and Lay (whom I think Lay thinks Kai is surely a girl) and Kai stood up looking pissed off.

“What is PMS?!” he shouted but we just laughed and Kyungsoo went near him and whispered, “You’ll find it out when you get married.”

“Hyung....” Kai said cutely as he stomped his feet but we paid no heed, we just walked past him to our rooms... yehet! I’m going to London next week yehet yehet! Wow, Sehun sure is good in making words... YEHET!

I just laid on my bed while facing the ceiling and smiling.

I always wanted to go to London... back then I would always dream to go there with my mom... when I was still young.

Flashback

“Omma, where do you want to go?” I asked my Mom as I cling on her arm while walking down the street.

“Me? Hmm... I know! I want to go to London!” she smiled.

“London? Where is that Omma? Is it on the next town or the next street? Let’s go there Omma!” I said but she laughed and I tilted my head up on her, wondering where the humor was.

“It’s far a way from here dear, but when you reach there, you will find a very beautiful place filled with riches and princesses.”

“Princess? Like me?”

“Yes, there you will find a palace and a huge clock which is used by Peter Pan to travel from Never Neverland to here.”

“Really Omma? Wow, I wanna go there... let us go there Omma.”

“Not now dear, we don’t have enough money.”

“I know Omma, someday, I’ll be rich, I will buy you a house then a car then a plane so that you won’t work to much for money. We will go to London and... and find my Prince okay?” she smiled and pinched my cheeks but the kissed me.

“We will dear, someday.”

End of Flashback

I felt some water on my eyes, I have been crying all along. I miss my mom, the mom I used to have. I missed the one who used to sing me a song and hug me tight when I needed some. I miss my mom.

But I know she won’t return, she left, her memory left. But I still love her, I will always cherish my Mother forever.

*beep beep*

I came back from reality when I heard my phone beep.

No, it can’t be.

I immediately walked ad grabbed my jacket as I ran fastly out of the dorm towards a taxi.

No, please fight Mom.

Text message: Your mom is having a lung complication, you need to go to the hospital as soon as possible.