Chapter 10: Debut

Chapter 10

Now Performing: Danger by Taemin

“Get ready, EXO will be next and Yin are you ready?”

What if the fans will not like me?

“Yin? Yin?”

What if they will bash me?

I felt Kai pat my shoulders. I then look at all of them on the back stage and they look at me with sympathy on their eyes.

“What?” I asked and Tao just said “You are spacing out Yin.”

“Really? What were you saying?” I asked. Seriously, I never heard of them, maybe because I was so into thinking.

“It’s okay, just be ready, we are next.” Jongdae added.

“Oh.”

“What were you thinking Yin?”  Baekhyun asked.

“Nothing... I was just wondering, what if the Fans will hate me? I’m a girl and they might bash me and---“

“Just remember, we will be here for you.” Suho crossed.

“I’m sure they’ll accept you Noona.” Chanyeol conceed.

“But...”

“You can do it.” Luhan added.

“And besides, you don’t look like a girl that might be their competence I say, you look more like a bro.” Kai smirked.

“What?!” I shouted as I punch his shoulders while the others laugh. Seriously, they are real morons.

“Now, let us welcome EXO!” The host never mentioned me as what the CEO told him. It’s a surprise, a very big surprise.

“EXO! E.X.O.! Saranghaeyo we love EXO!”

And EXO entered the stage with those charismatic faces of them like they usually do. I was left behind for the surprise entrance.

[Insert OVERDOSE by EXO]

They sure are good. I can’t believe I was chosen to be their new member. Even if they suck when you are with them, they are different in dancing; they portray a different role in the dance floor.

The director signalled me to be ready. In just a while I will debut and I feel so stressed.

[After the OVERDOSE song]

Igeum overdose!

Everyone cheered but then the lights turn off making most of the fan girls shriek and shout.

It’s a part of our surprise; we planned that after the lights turn on, I will dance with them on stage fo the first time.

What happened?”

“Why is it so dark?”

“Help!” Many people begin to mumble.

“In Every end, there is always a beginning. In every closed door, there will always be a room for a new one to open. With EXO, they have suffered a lot for everyone’s sake. Now let us end their sadness and loneliness! Let us welcome, the New EXO member!”

“What? A new EXO member?”

“How exciting!”

“ Kris is back?”

“Of course not. A NEW member the host say so it’s not Kris.”

“So someone as handsome as Kris?”

“Or even better!”

What if they will know I’m a girl? Oh boy.

In just a little while, I went on stage then the music starts.

[ Growl by EXO]

I began to dance like EXO but I was shocked with everyone’s response.

“Wait, why does he have long hair?”

“Maybe it’s a girl!”

“No... He is wearing a suit like EXO.”

“A Homosexual? The new member is Gay?”

“Impossible! He dances so good and manly.”

“I like him!”

“But he is short.”

“You like Suho right?”

“Yeah.”

“Then Shut up. I like him.”

“What is his name?”

I heard EXO members’ chuckle silently. I glared at them but I continued dancing. I know, I am wearing a cap as my long straight hair brush down my back and my face is covered by the cap and I am wearing a suit like them, no wonder people will think I’m a man.

But as soon as the Kris rap part came, I uncovered my face with the cap and smiled at the audience. Everyone became silent and they just stared at me, thoughts running through their head.

“He looks like a girl.”

“Really... but that’s what you said when you saw Luhan first.”

“No, he just looks like a girl. I still like him.”

“I love you!!!”

“Go EXO!!!”

What? They really think I’m a man? I wonder what they will think if they find out I’m a girl.

After dancing, the host then asked us to line in front. I then awkwardly smiled at everyone.

“So what is your name?”

“Hi Everyone, I’m Yin, 25 years old. I’m EXO’s new rapper and main dancer.”

“Wait, are you a girl?”

“I am.”

“WHAT? EXO’S NEW MEMBER IS A GIRL?”

Then all of their faces shifted into glares and bad feature.

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

Tsk. Tsk. I think it won’t be easy for Yin to be their new member right? What will happen next? Wait for my next update and Vote and follow!