Chapter 30: Sleeping with Kyungsoo

Chapter 30

Yin's POV

Wow...Umma, London is so beautiful just like what you told me before. I wish I could tell you these Mom, please get well soon and let us go here together someday...

"This will be our hotel for our stay here for 1 week. There are 7 rooms available so Suho needs to go with Chanyeol, as well as Chen and Kai, Baekhyun and Sehun, Xiumin and Lay, me and Tao... and Kyungsoo and Yin." Mr. Hyun explained.

"Wait, why does Yin have to sleep with kyungsoo? She's  a girl hyung!"-Suho

"Because I trust Kyungsoo that he won't do anything to Yin... unlike any of your pervertef faces!"-Mr. Hyun stressed which made Suho stop. Well I'm okay with D.O. he looks harmless. I smiled at him and he just showed me a blank smile. He sure looks creepy. +0+

"Anyway, since its late, I will let you rest for tonight. We will staet the practice tomorrow." The manager bid good night.

I was about to take my baggage when I felt it being lift up. I saw Kai standing beside me taking my baggage with him.

"Wae?" I asked but he just smirked and walked to my room.

"I'm just helping you wimpy kid." He uttered but as soon as reached the door he warned me.

"Kyungsoo hyung is not as harmless as you think. Be careful." He said as he walked away leaving me with goose bumps.

Kyungsoo??? O.o

---A Few hous later---

I can't sleep. Even if Kyungsoo slept in the other side of the bed, I'm still not comfortable of what Kai said. >_<

"Are you still awake?" He suddenly asked.

"Yes."-me

"Me too. Do you feel uncomfortable with me? I can sleep on the Sofa if you want to."-D.O.

"Its okay... you really don't need to."-me

"Then eat this. You taught me this one before remember? When I can't sleep?" He said as he handed me a banana from his bag. I remembered.

Flashback:

"Yah Dyo, why are you still awake?" I asked him as he was seriously reading his lyrics.

"Uhhh... its... I'm okay Noona, you don't have to worry." He smiled. I sat beside him and gave him a piece of banana.

"You have the talent Dyo. Just believe in yourself and rest. This banana can help you sleep." I smiled as I walked away.

End of Flashback

"Thanks." And he showed me a heartshaped smile before sleeping. Maybe I could sleep now.

8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8
waaaaaahhhh something is happening here!!!! Sorry for not updating often but I hope you understand my situation. please support ENM forever!!! Vote and Like! oh btw, pls follow me on instagram @henslylabonete hehe I follow back ^_^