Chapter 42: A Fan Craze

Chapter 42

“Waaahhh… Yin oppa! Saranghaso!” Chen mimicked.

 I glared at him and everyone ended up laughing. We are now constantly inside our van heading back our hotel. Yeah, the concert just ended and we were so exhausted, it’s already 3 AM and we didn’t even blink a nap. But, it was still fun. EXO are so noisy after my presentation. They keep on teasing me about it.

“Oppa, could you please kiss me? You are so handsome!” Baekhyun mimicked too.

“Ugh. You two are so supportive.” I said sarcastically.

“You can’t blame them, who would have thought some fans would do that?” Kai laughed.

I smiled when I remembered what happened.

Flashback:

“EXO SARANHAJA!” I was surprised with their response. I waved back as I head to the exit.

We then danced and sang Thunder, Love,Love,Love and Run. After that we danced Moonlight. We also played a lot of our past music such as don’t go, wolf, Growl, XOXO and Baby Don’t cry.

With our exit, Mama, we then bid goodbye to our London fans.

As I was heading to my dressing room to change clothes… I heard a very weird noise.

I did not bother in the first place so I was about to take my shirt off when I heard a squeal.

“Shut up! He might hear you!”-Voice 1

“I. Can’t. Help. It. He. Is. Sooooo hot!”-Voice 2

My eyes widened when I heard those foreign language I don’t understand. (I told you, I slept on my English class before)

I saw 2 girl figure behind the window curtain and I walked slowly and opened it.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!”

The two pretty blonde girls’ eyes widened.

“Duguhasaeyo? Oh?” I asked

“What is he saying?”-Blonde 1

“Don’t know, but he sure is afraid.”-Blonde 2

“Ahhhh!! Who you two?” I managed to speak in English

“Hey Yin Oppa, don’t be afraid. We are you’re fans from London. I am Kristina and this is Beatrice” They said what?

“Fans? Why you here?”

“We just want to see you.”

“And see what is under that shirt. Tss, if only Beatrice shut up!” Kristina winked and pointed at my shirt. I immediately covered my shirt with my hands.

“Oppa, could you please sign my shirt?” Kristina said and I smiled awkwardly.

“Sure.” I took a pen and signed her shirt.

“What about you?” I asked Beatrice and she motioned me to come near. I stepped forward and was taken aback when she kissed my cheeks.

It was also the time when EXO members opened my door and saw us in that position.

“uh…”

“YIN? What are you doing?” Tao asked.

I stood up and smiled awkwardly.

“It’s not what you think.”

“’cause it’s more.” Beatrice smiled.

“Who are you two?” Suho asked.

“We are your fans.” They said while smiling hard.

“Oh… I think Yin need some time, we are on our car if you are done… with your business.” Chen winked.

“Ya! Tris why did you do that? What would Four think if he saw you?” Kristina said.

“Yeah! Right! Four and Caleb were waiting outside! Pst. Yin Oppa, thank you for the kiss! Annyeong!” then the two jumped of the window.

“Oppa saranghaeyo!”

“…”

It was a couple of seconds after I realized what happened and I ran to EXO.

End Of Flashback

And that’s how I ended up here.

“Who would have thought you were kissing one of your fans?”-Sehun

“I am not kissing her! She kissed me! It’s different.”-Me

“Yeah. Pretty convincing.”-Kyungsoo

“What? Why are all of you looking to me like that? I told you! I’m not a guy.” I whispered for the driver not to hear it.

“Hahah, we hope you won’t be.”-Lay

“It won’t be fun if you would be.”-Suho

“Wae?”

“’Cause you are pretty dummy.” He said without looking at me.

“But the concert was a great success right?”-Xiumin

“Yeah. Pretty unexpected. There were hot girls too.”-Kai

“And hot guys.”-Chanyeol

“You gay?”

“Nah, I just admire fan boys.”

“Oh right, like how you admire Dara Noona.”-Sehun

“Shut up. I know you admire BOA too! We’re just even.”-Chanyeol

“Hahahaha. Bulls-eye!”-Tao

“So how was the kiss Yin? You tell us.”-Lay

“Well… it was an EWWW.”

“Good for you. If it was me, I would have kissed her back too! She’s way hot you know.”-Kai

“Too bad you were not me.” I smirked and he make face in return.

“She looks like the one in a movie. That girl.”-Kyungsoo

“Eh?”

“Yeah, like uh… the title was uh… Detergent?”-Kyungsoo

“What a weird title.” We laughed

“I’m serious here.”-Kyungsoo

“Well we are not.”-Tao

“Oh, now we finally arrived. That’s why I hate to go with you guys. You all are noisy! Better get some sleep and tomorrow will be your free day. You could go wherever you want to and as a treat for a good concert result, the CEO will accommodate all your expenses so enjoy! Just return around 7 pm ‘cause our flight will be 8. Okay! Have a good day!” Manager hyung said and we cheered! Tomorrow’s gonna be shopping! I’m so excited.