Chapter 43: Yin is Back

Chapter 43

Yin's POV

A lost diary found.

Finally! I found you. I searched for you for ages only to know that you were left under my bed. I'm so sorry I haven't written for a long time. 1 year and 3 months it is.

For the time being, a lot of things happened to us.

Let me start by the worst news. My Mother died. It was during our trip in London a year ago. I was so happy at that time but I never see the tragedy coming.

Flashback: 1 year ago at London

"Yin-ah, please hurry up! I badly wanna see the Big Ben up close now!" Suho shouted as I walk near the door step. Aish, this old man really!

"Arraseo." I smiled as I look up seeing a very beautiful weather gifted by London for us. All the other members decided to travel on different destinations. Chanyeol, Sehun, Chen and Baekhyun decided to go to the "London Bridge" and see if it is really falling down. Like seriously, I guess 'growing up' is not even near their brain capacity. Lay and Xiumin wanted to try a popular cafe (But we all know Lay just accompanied Xiumin for the WiFi, right?), Kai and Kyungsoo just left without saying a word and Tao... well he seemed off lately. Tao was very silent and decided to stay at the hotel. I wonder what his problem was.

Suho really loves the Big Ben and wished to see it with me. Haha, if he only knew what I did with Kris there. (Insert Chapter 31 here)

As we arrive to the nearest park near the clock, Suho picked up his phone to take a picture with it. Well, I just stare at the clock and remember what my Mom said.

Another flashback from a flashback: 13 years ago, Seoul

"Omma, what is that?" I pointed to a huge clock in a magazine.

"Oh, that is the Big Ben my daughter."

"Big Ben?"

"Yes. Do you remember Peter pan?" and I nodded.

"That clock is the portal to Never Never Land. In that land, nobody ages and nobody dies! Time never moves there."

End of another flashback from a flashback

I miss those times when my Mom was still healthy. I miss talking to her. I miss her so much.

"Yin-ah!" Suho made me snap back to reality. He positioned his camera near me as he encircled his arm on my shoulder.

I froze. What is this guy doing?

"Selfie." He pointed at the camera. Oh, geez. I thought it was something. I smiled at the camera and he clicked it for a couple of pics.

"Good. Finally I have something to show to my Dad." He smiled sheepingly.

"Why would you show it to your Dad?" I asked.

His eyes suddenly grew big and he looked all over the place except me.

"Uh... he... uh... he... likes the clock. Right! He likes the Big Ben!" he pointed to the clock.

I just nodded. That was weird.

Then my phone rang. I saw Dr. Lee's number flash to my screen.

"Suho-yah, I'll just take this call. Just wait for a bit." I bid as I walk farther from the park.

I took the call.