𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈

Edric held up Y/N's scroll while she looked at her bandaged neck in the camera

"If you keep picking at it, you're just gonna reopen it." Emira said, watching the young witch. Y/N rolled her eyes and Edric closed her scroll. "Whatever. I get to take it off in a few days."

Y/N needed to go to the library for a book she had been wanting to get for weeks. The twins came with her because Amity, who worked at the library, forgot her lunch box.

Edric smiled, "That's good!" Y/N smiled back while Emira gagged. Y/N turned to the bookshelf and scanned the books looking for a specific one. "Ha! There it is!" On the highest shelf was the book she wanted. Perry Johnson and The Titans: The Final Curse.

Y/N reached to get it but failed. She groaned and started to jump but still failed. Edric laughed and reached up with no problem and got the book. Y/N smiled, snatched the book from his hands, and turned to Emira, "Look I got it!

"But I-"

"Great job Y/N!" The two girls slapped each other's back and Edric frowned. Y/N laughed and put a hand on his shoulder, "I'm just teasing! Thank you." Edric blushed and nodded.

Emira looked between them and raised an eyebrow, "Hey Y/N." She said changing the subject, "Are you gonna go back to cheering?" Y/N thought for a while then shook her head, "No I don't think so... I missed so much and I kind of wanna focus on ASB right now."

Edric groaned, "Y/N these clubs are taking way too much of your free time. You barely pull pranks with us anymore!"

"I never pulled any pranks with you."

"Exactly!"

"Ed's right N/N." Emria leaned on the bookshelf, "You're barely spending time with us. Hey, I know! We were gonna come back to the library at night for the Wailing Star. Wanna come?"

Y/N smirked and shrugged, "You gonna help me sneak out?" the twins nodded, and Y/N shrugged, "Sure why not."

Y/N straightened the green sleeves of her school uniform. They heard some people arguing at the read-aloud corner. They turned to see Amity and the human, Luz. Edric leans on the bookshelf with his arms crossed watching the scene.