𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐈

Y/N sighs leaning on the wall behind her thinking about all the commotion that happened in the last few weeks

To summarize what happened, Eda was arrested. Emperor Belos tried to petrify her. Luz, King, and Lilith broke her out. Luz destroyed the portal door Eda had, cutting off all connection to the human world which meant Luz was stuck on the Boiling Isles. Luz and Amity are totally in love with each other. Edric started an illegal firework business. And lastly, people were losing hope in the Emperor's Coven. By people she means herself.

Y/N was starting to not want to join a coven. She realized how brutal Belos' methods were and it was starting to scare her. Y/N knew that her uncle, Steve, was having the same thoughts.

Y/N leaned against Edric who drew a spell circle as a person wearing a hood entered the building, which they were guarding, casting a paper that said, 'HEX ME' on the person's back. The trio giggled and kept doing it every few people.

The popular trio stood outside of the Blight x Tarron Industries building. They were asked to guard the doors and only let people who had invitations inside since it was a private sale.

The Blights and Tarrons were selling their latest creation, The Abomaton Soldier. Alador Blight created the Abomination and helped Tul create the armor for it. Lora helped with gas bombs and other stuff Y/N didn't care to remember.

Inside the building, four hooded figures were standing on the stage. A light shines on them,

"Welcome, valued investors, to our annual Blight x Tarron Industries private sale!" Odalia said as they ripped off their hoods. Alador trips and faceplants.

"If you're interested in reliable home security, we're here to help." Lora smirked, "And, if you've got an enemy or two... Well, who are we to judge?" The investors laughed.

Odalia points at Alador, "This is my husband, Alador Blight, the greatest abomination creator of the era. This is Tul Tarron, the most gifted blacksmith. This is my dear friend, Lora Tarron, the best potion maker in the Boiling Isles. My name is Odalia, and as an oracle, I predict you'll love what we've got in store for you tonight. We are proud to present... the first glimpse of our crowning achievement."