𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

Judd, Luz, Amity, Hunter, Willow, Gus, Camila, and their palisman sat on the platform inside of the Titan's skull. The platform suddenly starts to shake, surprising everyone.

Pink strings drop down from above and wrap around their arms. Judd tried to shake them off, "What the-" The four get pulled up by the strings. Willow and Gus gasp and scream as this is happening. Judd briefly reached upward to keep hold of Hunter's hand.

Camila, Ghost, Clover, and Emmiline getting pulled up by similar pink strings. Camila cries out as she hugs the palismen tight.

"Mamá!"

Pink strings wrap around Amity and pull her up as well, causing her to cry out in surprise. Luz tries to reach her left arm out towards Amity, "Amity!" A bright flash suddenly appears behind Luz. She turns around to look at it, and she closes her eyes as the flash is too bright. When the flash fades, the entrance to the In Between Realm appears.

"What happened?" Luz tries to reach the portal. "Hey!" A voice said.

"We were just about to enter the Archives..."

"HEY!"

"We were just about to rescue Eda and King..."

"Luz the human! You have to wake up."

There was another flash of white. Once the flash fades, Luz's eyes squeezed shut. Her eyes then shot open. The sound of a heartbeat thumping can be heard in the background.

Luz was inside the throne room of the Emperor's Castle. She is sitting on Belos' throne and wearing his outfit. Above her, the heart can be seen beating. Luz sits up from the throne of the castle, clutching her head, "How did I get here?"

Luz looks down and notices that she is wearing Belos' outfit. Shocked, she gasps, then yells out in fright and falls backward, landing on the ground in a sitting position. She then looks up at the throne, "What is this? Is- is this a dream?"

As Luz speaks, Stringbean appears from behind Luz, bites on her ear, and squeaks. Luz cries out in pain, "Ow! Stringbean, it's you! You sweet little power noodle. I'm so happy to see you. Are Mamá and the others okay?"