𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐕𝐈

It is now dusk and multiple of the Collector's spies are flying around the school building. Inside Hexside Gus peeks out from behind a pillar and uses an illusion to help him look the other way. Suddenly, a fireball flies past him, and he immediately hides. A few rogue kindergartners run down the corridor holding weapons and shouting.

"Okay, the coast is clear."

Gus gives Mattholomule a thumbs up. Mattholomule draws a spell circle on the wall behind him, then slams his hands on it. This activates the spell circle, and the walls split apart, revealing a door behind it. Mattholomule then leads everyone into the Photo classroom, "This, is where me and Jerbo had been trying to come up with plans to make Hexside more livable."

Willow notices a notice board with several photos pinned on it. She sees a family photo of hers and immediately tears up, becoming sad. She then shuts her eyes and shakes her head, "Keep it in, keep it in!"

Judd looked around the room and noticed a photo of Hunter holding his staff. He is in his Flyer Derby attire and is grinning at Flapjack happily. She turns to look at Hunter, who is still upset and annoyed. She then takes down the photo and smiles at it.

"Plans to convert the gym into a common space? Schedules for rotating guard shifts?" Gus gasps, "Is that a dinner menu using veges from the Plant Homeroom?? Mattholomule, you are actually a decent leader!"

Mattholomule rolled his eyes, "Did you ever have any-" he flicked his hair, "doubt in your mind?"

"Yes. Many many doubts."

Luz walked over to a chair to sit down, "Alright. Time to take a walk down memory lane." Willow grabs a pair of tweezers. "Once, I saw Philip- I mean, Belos, use a glyph to teleport to the skull. But... it may take some digging to find it."

Hearing Luz's words, Camila becomes worried. Amity glances over at Camila. Willow places a hand on Luz's shoulder as she speaks, "Remember, Luz. No schemes, no plots, no ruses."

"And definitely no shenanigans." They said in unison. Both Willow and Luz smile. Willow holds up the tweezers making Judd cringe, "That's disgusting."

"...I'm gonna assume those are clean." Camila agrees.