𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈

Today was the annual coven convention. Y/N sat on a bench next to Amity Blight, her best friend's little sister, looking at her bandaged neck in her hand mirror.

The Blights and the Tarrons have been friends for a long time. They have partnered up with businesses many times in the past. When Y/N was little her parents Tul and Lora forced her to become friends with the Blight twins.

Y/N never regretted becoming friends with them because now they were the best friends she could ask for. Emira was fun to be around, and Edric was the nicest person ever. Edric looked like a Greek god to Y/N. Y/N was down bad for that witch.

Amity rolled her eyes, "I just don't understand!" Amity exclaimed, "Why was I the one to get in trouble when that half-a-witch Willow brought her stupid human person into the school?"

Y/N frowned, "Honey, I know you're mad but calling her names won't make the situation better. Though you are right it makes no sense for you to get in trouble." She sighed and side-hugged her friend. "Honey, let's just stop talking about school and let's look at covens." Amity smiled and rolled her eyes, "You just want the free samples."

"Yes. What about it?"

They laughed and started to walk around the convention. The Coven convention was when young witches get to see all types of covens before they're placed in one when they graduate. The convention was also supposed to have a mystery guest this year.

Y/N didn't care about all that though. She already knew what coven she wanted to join. She was only here because Amity asked her to tag along and her favorite uncle, Steve, might be there. Y/N's uncle was the only person Y/N could talk to when things got bad at home.

They were at the cooking coven when Y/N spotted a familiar woman with gray hair and a red dress. "I'll be right back." Y/N told Amity. She walked toward the lady, and she realized she had her hood on making her look ridiculous.

"Eda, what's up with the hood?"

Eda the owl lady yelped and turned around. She relaxed when she saw the girl, "Oh Y/N What's up kid." Eda ruffled Y/N's hair. Y/N knew the owl lady because she helped supply elixir only when she absolutely needed it. Y/N knew some potions magic because of her mother, who was in the potion's coven.