𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐈𝐕

The trio enters the house where they find Amity, Gus, and Willow digging through boxes in the living room as Camila drinks tea.

"Hey, we're back!" Hunter chuckles, "And we bought some, uh, cars." He said making Luz elbows him and Judd sigh. They approach the others and Luz tosses the bat away before smiling.

"Luz! We're designing our costumes for the Haunted Hayride." Amity smiled. "Guess what I've got planned? I'm gonna be Captain Avery and you're..." Gus hands Hunter something resembling a communicator.

Hunter gasped, "Chief Engineer O'Bailey" He fawns over the device. Judd smirked, "Nerds." Luz smacked her head.

Camila gulped, "How do you know about Cosmic Frontier?" Hunter looked up, "All the books in your basement."

"Oh!" Camila laughs, "Funny how things just show up in basements, right? Without you hiding or putting them there." She laughs again, "Life sure is full of surprises."

"Cool! Humans freak out just like us."

"It'll be fun. We want to experience your weird human traditions." Willow puts on vampire teeth and laughs.

Amity nodded "And I thought you and I could take inspiration from... Good Witch Azura The Movie 2: The Betrayanning!"

On the TV Azura yells, "Hecate! I'll protect you!"

"Give her over, Azura. It's for your own good." Villainous Lucy said.

"Never!"

Amity held up a drawing, "I could be the Hecate to your Azura. What do you think?" Luz smiles, "Oh, wow.

Yeah, let's do it!" She pulls Amity into a hug.

"How could you do it, Villainous Lucy? How could you betray your friends? Now everyone is gone!"

"It was for the greater good."

"We'll never forgive you. Never!"

Luz watches the show on the TV and her face falls. Judd hums and puts her hand on her hips, "Well I have options on who I can be. I can be Usopp, Toph, or Sasha Braus."