𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

Eda and King are too stunned to speak. The light orbs float through the damaged areas. They travel by Hexside, where the students are terrified of the mold. They finally reach the Archive House, where Gus, Willow, Hunter, Amity, and Judd (who is now awake) observe, confused.

"What is this?"

Puppet Camila begins crying as if she knows what has become of her daughter.

"Luz? Luz? Yoo-hoo! You can come out now. Well, it's okay. She just broke, so I'll fix her." The Collector snaps his fingers, but the spell dissipates, "What? Why isn't it working? The Archivists aren't here. They couldn't have taken her."

Belos aims another beam at the Collector. King suddenly roars and defends the Collector, conjuring a round shield with glyph patterns. He has grown in size. His eyes have become purple and extra fangs have appeared in his jaw. A blue light glows in his mouth and tears stream down his face as he roars again.

"Owl Lady, you know where Luz is, right?" He asked innocently. "Back up, kid." Eda gently pushes the Collector away from her, "I don't think I can control myself right now." Eda roars and grows in size and reverts to her original Owl Beast form.

Her eyes have become orange and she now has extra sets of wings. Roaring again, she carries King and they soar to attack Belos. King releases his power and they avoid Belos' blasts. Terrified, the Collector trips, causing him to let go of the light orb, "She's really gone."

The light orb floats into the In-Between Realm and settles into the water. From it, Luz's body reappears and she sinks into the water, "Oh. I know what I should have said... I should have thanked them." She thought

A hand grabs her arm and pulls her out before she goes any further. She sees a Titan in front of her, "King?"

"No. But he does get his good looks from me."

"Oh, Titan."

"Oh, me! Nice to meet you, Luz the Human."

Luz stared in shock, "You can't actually be the Titan Titan, right? You're the Boiling Isles, and that Titan is all -" Papa Titan smiled, "Dead-looking?"