𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕

Will scratched his head as he looked at the new student's files. She was the human Y/N talked to him about. Ed and Em mentioned her a few times too. He was tasked to guide her to Principal Bump and then take her to her first class.

Will walked down the steps of the school entrance and saw freshmen, Willow and Gus, talking to the new student.

"So, do you know who those witches are?" Willow gestured to the nine coven banners, "Those are the heads of the main nine covens. Each one excelled at a magic school like Glandus, St. Epiderm, and, of course, Hexside. Are you prepared to enter these hallowed halls?'

"Hmm, that's what I'm gonna figure out right now." Luz said. Will chuckled and ran a hand through his hair, "Damn Willow trying to steal my job by showing around the new girl?"

Willow's eyes widened and she blushed while shaking her head. Will chuckled then turned to the human, "So you're the human Y/N and the twins were talking about." Luz nodded shyly.

"Well come on girl I gotta take you to Bump."

They walked together to the principal's office and Luz opened the door, "Hiya, Princy-B! Can I call you that?" Will stood silently behind them picking at his nails bored.

"Absolutely not. Now, today we'll be visited by the Emperor's Coven for a routine inspection. If we want to impress them, you'll need to join a coven track before they arrive."

"Actually, Principal Bump, I've made my own schedule." Luz unfolds a long scroll making Will's eyebrows lift 'Maybe Y/N was right about the human being... interesting.', "First, Vet Care for Mythical Beasts, then Healing and Dealing, and then after lunch-"

Principal Bump laughed, "Studying multiple tracks at once? No one does that."

"Then I'll be the first." Luz said confidently. Bump looked at her seriously, "No, you won't." He held up a rule book with the emperor's coven logo on it, "According to the rules, a good witch needs to hocus-focus. You can only pick one of the nine tracks. And you do not want to embarrass me in front of the inspector."