𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐈𝐗

"And that's how we saved the Boiling Isles. Well, as much as we could."

A bird perches on one of the now horizontal trees, squawks, and leans down. At the Archives, where everyone starts to come out safely.

"We were so relieved to see everyone safely released from the Archives. They were spared the worst of it, at least."

Inside the Archives, Will tackles Azi in a hug while Y/N looks around for someone. Lora and Tul stood together looking uncomfortable. Y/N spotted who she was looking for and smiled with tears in her eyes.

Lora and Tul noticed her and sighed in some relief. Lora stepped forward and opened her arms, "You idiot-" Y/N ran past them and jumped into Steve's arms sobbing.

"I missed you so much!" Y/N sobbed holding onto him tight. Steve laughed and held her in his arms, "Oh! I talked to Lilith and she said that she'll help me gain custody!"

Y/N smiled, "That's great!" Tul and Lora watched with anger and confusion. They both realized that they would never take control of Y/N ever again and that scared them both. The Collector watched the scene with a smile. Everyone reunites with their families and loved ones.

"Because of that, everyone got to reunite with their families and loved ones."

Alador standing in a corner and looking around. Amity runs over to her father, who turns around, sees her, opens his arms, and smiles, "Dad!" Amity laughs happily.

Amity jumps into her father's arms, and they close their eyes, smile, and hug, Odalia leaning against a wall near a window, crossing her arms, frowning and glaring at her husband and younger daughter as he sets her (Amity) down, they open their eyes and look at each other with big grins on their faces.

Gus looks around for his father worriedly. He soon sees him and smiles. Gus spreads his arms out and creates four illusions of himself, "Yeah-he-hah!"

Perry looking around for his son when Gus and his illusions approach his father and surround him. Perry sees them, smiles, and starts crying happily.