𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

Judd was never one to get involved with people's problems.

She hated drama but never could find herself out of it. People would tell her secrets because they trusted Judd. At school ever since she was young she had been one of the most popular kids since she was athletic.

Judd was always surrounded by people but never truly had a real friend. Then she met Luz in grade school. Even though she was two years older they were a match made in hell. Judd was in detention for kicking a ball on someone's face on accident. Luz was in detention because she tried to create an ant farm in her classroom.

Judd had felt someone staring at her so she turned and saw the said girl. Luz was well-known as the weird kid. They had the nickname Luzzy the Goofy. Luz looked away quickly but Judd still stared at her confused.

"Are you Luzzy the Goofy?" Judd asked innocently. Luz looked down embarrassed, "My name is Luz..." she said quietly. Judd smiled, "I never heard of that name before! I'm Judd."

"I know..."

Judd gave her a small smile feeling sad Luz didn't want to talk to her. She turned back to her work. Luz peered over to her and saw her shirt, "Y-you watch Teen Titans?" Judd brightened up, "Yeah! My favorite is Beast Boy!"

Luz smiled, "Mine too!" They laughed and moved closer to each other. After talking for what seemed like hours about shows, animals, school, and family, Luz started to realize that Judd was nothing like she thought she would be.

Luz learned that Judd was also Mexican and spoke Spanish. Judd lived with her seventeen-year-old brother in a small apartment. Judd was smart, funny, nice and sarcastic. She started to understand why everyone liked Judd so much. Judd smiled, "You're fun Luz... We should hang out more"

Luz's eyes sparkled, "Really? Like friends?" Judd smiled brighter, "Yeah! Best friends!" After that day Judd and Luz became sisters.

Luz would get bullied a lot and whenever she was Judd would step in and tell them to back off which they did. The bullying never went any further than name-calling so when Luz showed up on Camila's doorstep looking all beat up along with three other people she didn't know Judd was surprised.