Moving In

The common room was empty so it was easy to grab Harry's items and move them to Severus's room. It took them a while as the alpha decided to make his room similar to his omega's old one. It held multiple large cushions, a round bed filled with blankets and pillows, a circular chair that hung from the ceiling that could hold them both, and a comfy couch.

They placed Harry's clothes on the right side of the closet and stashed his trunk under the bed. By the time Severus emerged from the closet, Harry was throwing around blankets, pillows, and the alpha's dirty clothes and placing them in specific spots on the bed. At first, the man was concerned, but it quickly changed to realization. Harry was being thrown into heat.

The omega didn't realize his alpha was in the room until he was finished. Harry didn't have a chance to say anything before he fell as a burning overtook him. He remembered being told that he would go through heat once he met his mate to push the bond. Little shocks of pleasure hit random parts of his body bringing pleasure before they focused on his cock.

The two-inch prick throbbed as it rubbed on his panties and a slick liquid leaked from his hole. Severus was quick to scoop up his little mate, throwing off both of their shoes and placing him in the middle of the temporary nest. The alpha found his pants tightening as the sweet smell hit him. He was luckily in complete control so he could go slow for Harry. Most people waited till they were sorted to mate so the omega was likely a virgin.

Harry squirmed around and began throwing off his clothes as best he could. Severus complied and gently stripped the other. His cock was throbbing and red, leaking precum onto the slim stomach. His hole was winking as it poured out a rather excessive amount of slick. The alpha couldn't help it anymore as he peeled off his clothes. His thick eight-inch cock strained to be touched for the first time.

The wizard climbed into the nest and was grabbed by his mate. Harry rubbed himself on the other, gaining stimulation in his member. Severus grabbed Harry's waist and laid him on his back. The alpha moved himself down to the plump arse that was messy with the natural lubricant. The professor stuck out his tongue and began to lick up the nearly tasteless substance. It was impossible to get rid of it as it leaked out too fast.

Harry was left whimpering but let out a yell as the tongue found its way into his hole. Severus used his tongue to stretch his mate enough to slide a finger in easily. The heavy scent of the omega's heat was flooding his senses and making it hard to keep control. He added another finger and spread them while Harry eagerly let them through. Soon he had four fingers thrusting in and out and rubbing on a special little nub he had found fairly easily.

The omega squirmed as more heat pooled in his stomach and strings of white hit his stomach. He got no relief when he was done as his body wouldn't be satisfied until it was filled with his alpha's cum. Severus pulled out his fingers and slick poured out heavily once more. He used it to slick up his cock and placed the tip against the puckered hole.

"Are you ready, Baby?"

"Please, Alpha, please." With a small nod and constant check-ins, the bigger man slowly began to push his large penis into the tight hole. Harry sighed in relief but winced every once in a while from the stretch. Once fully seated, the couple sighed and Severus placed soft soothing kisses along his mate's body to finish relaxing him.

After a few seconds, Harry gave his alpha a nod to continue and Severus obeyed. He pulled out halfway and slowly pressed back in. The man kept a steady pace and watched his mate shudder in bliss under him. "Alpha, please, harder."

"Alright, Omega. Don't worry, I'll help you feel better."

Lightly grabbing the wide hips, he began to pick up his pace and pulled out nearly completely. The thrusts kept getting stronger and stronger as time passed. It was without warning when Harry came again, squeezing Severus's member hard. The dark-haired man groaned and buried himself into his mate as his knot swelled and left them stuck together. He bit Harry on the juncture between his neck and shoulder to mark him. The alpha let out huffs and grunts as he continued to cum, filling his mate's womb. Harry shuddered and purred with a happy smile as his heat eased.

Severus's eyes widened a bit as his mind cleared and he realized what happened. He didn't put a condom charm or temporary infertility charm on either of them. It was likely his mate would become pregnant. He loved the thought, but Harry might have a hard time in school. The potion master sighed but stayed still as another orgasm racked his body. He couldn't pull out because he would rip Harry and leave him injured.

They would be stuck for about an hour as the alpha kept having orgasms and filling his mate's womb to ensure pregnancy. Severus rolled onto his back, keeping Harry on top of him, and covered them with a thick blanket. The two fell asleep happily as the alpha thought of ways for his omega to finish school this year.