Chapter 4

Going to the park is always a pain for Stella. When someone asks her about her last name and she answers the question, everybody runs away from them. They had a dark past. Everything started from Elijah's sons, then Johnathan Dalton's wife-Vinda Rosier, the french woman who was Gellert Grindelwald's most loyal assistant. Everything continued with their children- Rose Mariette Dalton and Zacharius James Dalton, who was also working for Grindelwald. Viggo and Virgo Daltons- brother and sister,  twins, were very good spies of Loxias. Estell, Amelia, and Andrew Daltons, who always used dark magic. Stella's parents, Meredith and Ryan, who were Voldemort's servants- Death Eaters...

The point is that everyone hated Stella, because of her past. But relatives and odd family members are not that important if the person is kind inside. 

 Emily was not that bothered by this. Brothers had each other. And Stella? Who did she have?! 

She cried at night, because of this, she tried hard not to scream or yell or cry all the time. But sometimes it was just impossible.

That day, Stella didn't go anywhere. She just stayed at home, eating her nanny's chocolate and look out the window. Her house was a prison and she was the prisoner. A poor, young prisoner, who's life was literally useless.

But Stella knew to never give up. The only person who can create her happiness was herself. She would wait until school and then transform into a wild, free person. But her friends were still, just Slytherins...

...It was Monday morning. Cloudy and windy summer day, but still warm. Orchids and lilies looked as though they were dancing in the wind. Stella was in her bed, wanting to get up when someone knocked on the door. It was her mom, who was wearing a dark green dress and had a long ponytail. She had a red lipstick in her hands, deciding to use it or not. 

-Lovely day will become even prettier-she smiled with her white, shiny teeth- guests are coming! Your old friends! And their parents of course!

-Mom, you look stunning-Stella said that.

-You should be even more beautiful-mom gave laughed, with a glare "I know".

-All right-Stella got up.

-Good makeup, amazing outfit, and fantastic hairstyle. If you will need my help, call me- and she went.

Stella was left alone one more time. But now, she felt that she would finally be surprised on something, so she smiled slightly and got dressed.