Chapter 13

....-Let it be-the soring hat was thinking about Emily's house- Slytherin!

Edward clapped the loudest in the group. Slytherin's table was nervous about this mysterious little girl, who made a lot of things without anyone even realizing it. 

After Dumbledore's words, they all started to eat the feast. The roast chicken, ice creams, cakes, pumpkin pasties were delicious. Stella took a bite of her all-time favorite Yorkshire pudding and boiled potatoes. She drank pumpkin juice and looked at Tom who was also eating this pudding. His hair was messed which made him very handsome in Stella's opinion. She didn't even realize that Mattheo was watching her from the corners of his eyes playfully. 

On the Gryffindor's table, Harry and Jane were eating roasted potatoes, Neville loved the pudding, Seamus and Dean were tasting the carrots and gravy.

-It is delicious!-Charles told others about the roast chicken.

Stella now wanted to sleep. She felt drowsy, exhausted, fatigued, but contented, cheerful, fortunate, and delighted. The joyful, carefree feeling was the most astonishing, breathtaking, and perplexing emotion.

After the amazing, entertaining feast, Slythering went to their common room in the dungeons. 

It was beautiful and mystic with many ornaments, sculptures, forms of snakes. Stella and her friend Amara Hopper:

 Stella and her friend Amara Hopper:

And Scarlett Wien:

Went to their dormitory

Went to their dormitory. Stella walked slowly to her bed and smiled. After 15 minutes she was dressed in her green PJs and was ready to sleep, but somehow now she didn't fell asleep. Stella sat on it and looked around. She was thinking about an interesting, entertaining, lovely year, but who knows, maybe it would be mysterious, bizarre, and inexplicable.

This time, Tom was not asleep too. He was dreaming that he would get somebody's attention. He would be around the girl who he loved for many years and now was ready to tell her about his feelings.

It might be Stella, but what if he loved another woman?