Chapter 32

"Dear,diary,

        I know it sounds very basic, but I, Stella Dalton, want to have an honest diary, so I will write anything I want! This amazing notebook is from my boyfriend, Mattheo Riddle. We are dating for about a week and I can say that he is a total cutie and adorable guy! I haven't told my parents yet, but I will definitely do that, as soon as possible. 

       I don't have anyone to share my secrets with. Jane is studying for OWLs and practising Quidditch most of the time, Emily is a weird girl, so I cannot share my secrets with her, even though she is my biological sister. Pansy Parkinson is from Death Eaters' family,( I speak like I am not) so her opinion is very strange and cruel. We don't get along very well. Luna Lovegood is too nice and sweet. But she always goes somewhere with Neville Longbottom. I don't know if they are dating or not...

    There is also one girl named Via, who is a Ravenclaw and is quite nice, but I don't know, she seems strange sometimes.

   Cherry on the other hand is too sassy with me. She, Jane and Hermione get along amazing, but with me, she is not that sweet.

    Hermione is always busy with homework, while Ginny flirts with Michael Corner.

    I also know a kind girl, Amelia Rose, who is in Hufflepuff. Hermione and Jane speak with her quite often, so I met her several times too. I want to make friends with her. She seems loyal and friendly.

     If you wonder about my boyfriend, he is the best! A real gentleman. Our kiss was one of the most passionate moments in my entire life. So basically, we both were sitting on the couch in the common room. I was curling, playing with Mattheo's hair, and looking at the fire, hearing its sound. His head was on my stomach and was cuddling me. There was nobody in the common room. There were just us...Me and him...Me and Mattheo...Only us...Alone...

     He quickly jumped from my chest and sat down next to me. He wrapped his hands around my neck and pulled me near to him. We were too close...I wrapped my legs around his chest and hugged him. We were cuddling like real sweethearts. He is too sweet and warm. Too gentle, is not like other boys who only want kisses. Mattheo loves cuddling and hugging... So after our hug, in the same position, he leaned to me and pulled me into a kiss. It was not a long kiss, but definitely not a short one either. After one minute or so, he pulled away and looked into my eyes, and wrapped his hands around me again.

   I fell asleep on his shoulders and then he brought me to my room.

   Jane says that she was sure that I liked Tom Riddle. That was true, I will not lie. I loved him! But then when I understood about him and Scarlett, I decided to move on.

   Now, I should get dressed, because I and Theo are going to our magical cave for a date. He is so romantic!

 I have chosen a perfect outfit:

I know, it is cold, but my outfit is still a short dress

I know, it is cold, but my outfit is still a short dress. In our cave, it is very warm. And I will also use a charm which Jane taught me. She made her own spell, by the way, don't know how! People say it is too hard! Her charm's name is Jentansema, which makes you feel warm in any weather. How cool this is!

  Now, I have to go on a date! Diary is pretty useful to express emotions by the way. I absolutely loved writing in it!

                                                                                                                              Nov 10th, 1995