Chapter 7

Thank you so much for almost 80 views for 6 chapters. Love you very much. Pls, follow. Also thank you for all of your votes. I am very thankful.  I will continue writing today. Thanks for 90 views in a week! Hope you will love the new Chapters. Again thanks! Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                          In the Riddle's Mansion after the dinner

The most mystic, puzzling, peculiar, queer, and mystifying mansion after Daltons' house was the Riddles' mansion, which had also an odd story. 

Virginia Greyheart who was a very dark witch in the 14th century, always cast dark spells and killed people. She fell in love with Jeremy Riddle, a rich, evil, and baffling wizard, who also killed muggles. They got married and built a mansion for their dark meetings with other cruel people. But they had 2 kids: Corly and Mendra. They continued their parents' pathetic past. Mendra, Corly's sister was kind inside, so she broke all the things in the house, while other family members were not home. She ruined, collapsed, and destroyed the whole house. But Corly came and nearly killed his sister. But then he arrested Mendra...

...Riddles came back home.

Riddles came back home

-Tom-Mattheo sat on the green sofa in the dark, blackish-greenish living room- did you like their house?

Tom looked strangely at his brother and went to his room. Tom's room was green, full of Slytherin's posters. He had a big window which was looking down in the garden, full of mysterious orchids and blossoms. He took a deep breath and sat near his desk, which was full of books. He had lots of Dark Magic books that he never read. He was mostly reading good stories and books, where kind people always won, but he was hiding them very well.

He looked up at the ceiling and rolled his eyes when his mom called him.

-Thomas! Thomas, it is 11 o'clock, go to bed!

-I am 16  years old mother!-he responded angrily.

He heard a knock on his door and Mattheo popped his head playfully with a smile.

-Hello to my brother, can I come in?-he asked.

-Well, you are already here.

Mattheo jumped on the bed and laughed. After, he sat down on the floor and looked at Tom.

-What do you think of Daltons'?

Tom sighed.

-They are normal, Slytherin family-he said.

-Of course, of course. And nothing else?

-What do you want?

-Emily was weird.

-Yes she was.

-Charles and Edward were very funny and entertaining.

Tom nodded and looked at the moon from the window.

-And what do you think of Stella?

-What can I think? She is our old friend.

-She became very pretty.

-I didn't really think of this-he blushed.

-Yes you did-Mattheo said- and I did too.

-Well she changed a lot-Tom told him.

-She is so cool and amazing-Mattheo said dreamily.

-Are you in...

-See you tomorrow, dad is calling me!

And Mattheo left Tom's room.

-Yes she became prettier, yes she did!-Tom murmered and felt that he wanted to sleep...