Chapter 33

-Stella!-Tom called her. She was rushing to the door to see Mattheo but she stopped.

-Wow-Tom breathed-You look...STUNNING!

Stella smiled coldly and decided to walk away, but Tom stopped her again.

-Stella, please listen to me...

-Sorry, Tom I have to go to my boyfriend...

-A what?

Stella opened her blue eyes widely which were sparking and playing around the room.

-A boyfriend, Mattheo, your brother. What's wrong?

-You two are dating!-he yelled.

-Yes, we are! Does it make any sense?

-Since when?

-Why do you care?-Stella screamed in his face and felt an ache in her stomach.

Tom fell silent and started closing his eyes.

-Stella-he whispered-I am so happy! You cannot even imagine! Congratulations!

Stella nodded and ran away to Mattheo who was already waiting for her outside the castle, near the black lake, which looked amazing as always. Same did Mattheo with a black suit.

He kissed both of Stella's cheeks and followed her to the cave.

When they got in by their secret "door", Mattheo spun her around and complimented her. 

He wrapped his hands around her neck and started to slow dance on none-hearable music. 

After he pulled away and passionately kissed Stella. They were in this position for about five minutes in silence. 

-I adore you!-Mattheo whispered and glanced at Stella.

She passionately kissed his chin and sat down near one pink crystal.

-Theo?-she giggled.

-Yes madam-he sounded like a gentleman.

-Can we kiss one more time?

-If you want so...

Stella wrapped her hands around his neck now and pulled him near to herself and bit his lip.

-Oh, Stella!You are not that nice!

Stella laughed and pulled away quickly, making Mattheo blush like a tomato.

-It is early, very early!-she laughed and winked.

Mattheo in shock cleared it from his mind and smiled. 

They both sat on a big, grey rock near a small river in this cave, which was making the most pleasing sounds in the whole world. Stella put her head on Mattheo chest and he started to hum to her peacefully, while Tom was having a real breakdown in his dormitory...