Chapter 1

A perfectly normal and amazing morning in London, is always a start for something new.  Daltons' house, mysterious, old, but fabulous building with dark, brown carvings, a black, enigmatic gate, and a creepy garden with a small fountain of the figure of a snake, mystic, scarlet, prosperous roses and cryptic, dark green, red apple trees, is a house of cold, unloving, hard-hearted, detached Slytherins' family. This house was built in the 14th century, by Elijah Dalton the second. Elijah was a very insensitive person, with an uncaring soul. The only things he cared about were money and success. Elijah was a very rich man, who thought that he would never fall in love. Slytherin man, Elijah Samuel Dalton, fell in love with a Slytherin woman, Elizabeth Hazel Julson. Elizabeth was an unkind, deep, uncharitable person, who married Elijah just for the money. The man thought that love was a useless thing until he met Elizabeth. But Beth (as Elijah called her) was a cunning lady. She told her husband to build a house for her. The house, which would be mysterious and murky. The man built a huge mansion for his "lovely" wife, who promised him that one day, they would have 4 beautiful kids. Husband of course built it and they started to live there.

One day, after two years, Elizabeth's secret was revealed. Her sister, Amelia, thought that her lie was a stupid, ignorant thing, so she went to Elijah. The man, who wanted his family to be ideal, became the most arrogant and cruel man. He told his wife, that he would kill her if she would not escape. So Elizabeth went from the house, from Elijah's life and heart. Elijah ruined all of the portraits of his old lover and started to live the life of an introverted, pathetic, evil man. After a year, he met the most lovely and symphatic girl, who was just a year younger than he was, in the Ministry of Magic. She was a muggle-born, Gryffindor, 29 years old woman. Elijah fell in love with her just in a second. Then she remembered that this girl was his old classmate in Hogwarts. They had Charms and Potions together in their 7th year, he realized. The girl's name was Rose Miranda Helimfix. Rose loved Elijah very much for real. Their love was truly unbreakable. 

They got married and had 6 kids: Charlotte, Miranda, Mariette, Stefan, Lucas, and Jacob. Lucas and Jacob were Slytherins, very cruel people indeed. They hated mud-bloods and Gryffindors. When they found out that their mom was one of them, they decided to kill her. Poor Stefan did everything, told them to stop, fought them, and went to his parents to tell them this. But two brothers had a plan: they killed Rose on her way to Wizarding Paris. Elijah from sadness and depression died too...

The two brothers were the main people in their family by now. Other siblings became their servants. That was a start of a royal, but unloyal family of Daltons'...