Chapter 8

-Emily!-Charles was yelling and running in the house before dad will tell him to stop rudely.

Stella opened her eyes to voices and smiled to herself. She got up and opened the window to smell the roses smell and to have nature's energy this amazing day!

She looked in the mirror while being in her pajamas and spinning around she said "Good morning, a girl who is going in the 5th year today at Hogwarts". Stella ran to the cupboard and took her Hogwarts's robe. She brushed her long, wavy, blond hair. After, she ran down the stairs quickly and ran into her dad's arms. Sometimes he was not evil for his children.

-5th year-he smiled-good luck, my girl!

-Thanks-she murmured and walked to the kitchen.

Mom hugged her and kissed her cheek.

Edward and Charles came with their robes and backpacks full of happiness, excitement, and emotions. Emily was sitting in the corner of the kitchen while eating her peanut butter sandwich peacefully. Next to her was a small bag full of her things for Hogwarts. Yesterday they were in the Diagon Alley, going into the colorful, appealing buildings and buying books, quills, they bought Emily's new wand in Ollivander's. She had 13 and a half inches, Unicorn's hair core. 

...At 10:30 o'clock, they all were at the king's cross. They ran into Platform 9 3/4. Charles, Edward, and Stella were crazy from happiness. Emily was still acting coldly and unemotional. They saw lots of people, new students, Gryffindors in scarlet robes, Green and bronze dressed Slytherins, Ravenclaws with blue robes, and Hufflepuffs with yellow ones.

-Hey, Draco!-Edward called his friend.

Stella looked around finding someone to talk with. She saw Tom and Mattheo talking to others. She greeted Pansy Parkinson with a wave and a smile. She looked at some Gryffindors laughing and hugging each other, talking. She saw a famous Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley and his siblings, cute Neville Longbottom, a Ravenclaw girl Luna Lovegood, and two know-it-alls: Jane Sparrow and Hermione Granger. They all were like a group giggling and enjoying the first day.

Stella smiled softly and wished to be a Gryffindor to have amazing friends, happy life...

But no! She must be with her family in the castle which reminds her of jail, a prison. Of course, it is beautiful, but beauty is nothing compare with freedom, friendship, love...

-Let us go on the train, sister-Charles called her.

Emily had already hugged the parents and was sitting in a compartment near the window. The brothers cuddled softly the parents and ran into the same compartment as Emily. Stella hugged and kissed her mom and dad, smiled, and walked on the train...