Chapter 25

Stella was spinning near the mirror in her dormitory, brushing her hair and being excited to see Tom. She was holding an appealing flower in her hand and was smelling it hysterically. It was a red rose, which was a love symbol for her. She fluffed her hair and danced around the room.

She started to sing a love song which she heard in a muggle world

She started to sing a love song which she heard in a muggle world. It was called "Just two of us".

-Stella-Scarlett popped her head inside-come on, girl! Tell me when are you and Tom going to see each other?

-In 5 minutes-Stella told her while putting on her silver necklace-Is there someone in the common room?

-Nope-Scarlett answered-Go ahead, my friend.

Stella ran from her dorm, and walked slowly near the fireplace where she could see Tom sitting and reading a lovely book. It was very cozy.

-Hello-she greeted Tom.

-Hey-Tom stood up-how are you?-he didn't look nervous.

Stella sat down on the fluffy couch and smiled softly.

-So, I just want to tell you something very important, Stella.

She nodded and couldn't wait to hear these words.

-So, you know you are an amazing person. Such a fabulous friend, very kind, clever, sweet, friendly, appealing, soft, charming...

Stella was trying to hold her smile.

-And I thought that you are the most trustworthy person and I can tell you everything in this world.

-Tom-Stella giggled-Thank you so much for all those kind words.

-Don't be so thankful, my dear. I want to ask you a simple question. You may be in shock when you will hear it and get angry, why did I ask you, but I just cannot stop thinking about that. You know, what I mean?

-I had that situation-Stella told him, getting closer to his shoulders.

-How to say this-Tom got lost in his thoughts-What should I do for Scarlett to like me?

...Those words were the most annoying and disturbing words for her. She could not listen anymore. Tom liked Scarlett. Scarlett who was her friend. Her crush liked one of her best friends. Tom and Scarlett, Scarlett and Tom. No way! It wouldn't be the truth...

-Stella?-she heard Tom's voice.

-Yeah, um...Just be yourself Tom.She likes casual, loyal people. Don't act fake- she didn't lie to him. Maybe, these two were destined to be together- And she likes flowers. Violets. Just like me. And she hates cats. Just the opposite of me. She adores Potions, and doesn't love Divination. Tell her that she is very pretty and give her violets and roses. Her favorite colors are blue and green- her face was unemotional.

-Thank you so much, Stella-Tom rushed from the sofa and hugged her.

Stella now could not handle the TEARS!

-May I go now?-Stella asked-I am sleepy.

-Sure, and thank you one more time.

Stella went to her room quietly, tears running down on her rosy cheeks.